Fatal Error due to Fuel Loader

Mar3thyu

Sep 3, 2014
Whenever I try placing a Fuel Loader, the world closes, I get a fatal error screen, and put back at the server list screen. Even when playing Single Player. Any ideas on how to fix? I have Galacticraft, Galacticraft Planets, and McDoodle Core, as well as about 27 other mods. I can post them all if needed, or if I need any more info or can get some on why there is a fatal error could you tell me where to get it, please?

Mar3thyu

Sep 3, 2014
The GalactiCraft version, and mods you are using would be helpful to know.
Actually just remembered I have the 1.7.10 Beta, so that might be it. The versions are 1.7-3.0.1.170.

The other mods are: Damage Indicators, Advanced Machines, Advanced Repulsion Systems, Applied Engergists 2, Assassin Craft, Backpacks (by Eydamos), Bibliocraft, Botania, Buildcraft, CodeChickenCore, Forge Multipart, Immibis Core, Industrial Craft 2 Experimental, Not Enough Items, Optifine, Pam's Harvestcraft, and What Am I Looking At. All newest versions.

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
It's not because GC is in beta! The beta doesn't have crashes in it (except a couple of mod conflicts that we already know about it) - or at least, any crashes found will be fixed pretty quickly.

As posted on the Github, we'll need to see a log with the crash details in it. In single player that would normally be fml-client-latest.log (or if not, it might be in console - that's the game data you'll see if you set the Minecraft launcher to stay open while playing). On a server, it might be in the server's log.

We might also ask you to try a test world with some of your mods removed and see if the issue still happens - the ones I'd look at removing first are Damage Indicators, Advanced Machines, Advanced Repulsion Systems, Assassin Craft, Backpacks and Botania.

Mar3thyu

Sep 3, 2014
As posted on the Github, we'll need to see a log with the crash details in it. In single player that would normally be fml-client-latest.log (or if not, it might be in console - that's the game data you'll see if you set the Minecraft launcher to stay open while playing). On a server, it might be in the server's log.

Okay, I think this will work. https://www.dropbox.com/s/syvknkb7nbu1ukn/fml-client-latest.log?dl=0

We might also ask you to try a test world with some of your mods removed and see if the issue still happens - the ones I'd look at removing first are Damage Indicators, Advanced Machines, Advanced Repulsion Systems, Assassin Craft, Backpacks and Botania.

I tested it in a creative super flat world and it still crashes. Tells me "A fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated." I know it's probably nothing, but should I be worried occurred is spelled wrong?

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
As mentioned in the Github issue, your log shows this, around 50 lines in from the top:
[23:25:44] [main/ERROR] [FML/]: Unable to read the jar file Galacticraft-Planets-BETA-1.7-3.0.1.170.jar - ignoring
java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
That's an incomplete download. Go re-download Galacticraft completely, see if that fixes this.

Mar3thyu

Sep 3, 2014
As mentioned in the Github issue, your log shows this, around 50 lines in from the top:

That's an incomplete download. Go re-download Galacticraft completely, see if that fixes this.

It did not. I did redownload them all, and now alone they work. It actually turns out that What Am I Looking At by ProfMobius was causing the error. I took all my mods out in groups, and narrowed it down to this one. With just WAILA removed, I can place the Fuel Loader down just fine. With WAILA in, the game crashes. No idea what to look for, so here is dropbox for the latest log, thanks for any help you can give!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/syvknkb7nbu1ukn/fml-client-latest.log?dl=0

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
That's great that you isolated WAILA as the problem.
I looked at that log and I think the problem is simply because you are using a 1.7.2 version of WAILA, in Minecraft 1.7.10.

(I guess the Fuel Loader is the first machine which asked WAILA to do some actual work, and if you had built a different machine first you could have the same type of crash.)

Mar3thyu

Sep 3, 2014
Okay, thanks! It stinks, since the list of 1.7.10 mods says it will work in 1.7.10, but I will take it off so stuff works.

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
There's a 1.7.10 version of WAILA named Waila-1.5.3a_1.7.10.jar - maybe even one more recent than that.