Fire shouldn't burn without oxygen & free spaceships

CPL-Coconut

Apr 2, 2013
It would be great (since I can tell that the scale of this mod is massively monumental) if fire wouldn't light unless placed in an environment where oxygen is present.
The "free spaceships" part is on the note of when falling from a space station, it seems that you receive a free spaceship that you didn't have to craft. I would very much appreciate the removal of this due to possible ship farming.

Thank you for your time. This is a great mod and I hope it continues to exceed and enhance what I expect from other forge mods.

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
Ship farming isn't possible. You lift-off and land on another world with your parachute, then your rescue chest falls behind you. At no point can you get more than one Spaceship as there is only ever one present (unless you've cheated in one)

CPL-Coconut

Apr 2, 2013
Ship farming isn't possible. You lift-off and land on another world with your parachute, then your rescue chest falls behind you. At no point can you get more than one Spaceship as there is only ever one present (unless you've cheated in one)
With space stations, I've gone in, taken the ship from the chest and jumped out and appeared back in the over world with the rescue chest still containing a spaceship. That is what I mean by ship farming. My apologies if this wasn't clear.

CPL-Coconut

Apr 2, 2013
It's still possible to get stuff from it though. It would be better if falling off killed you like it did with the void.