First Travel to Moon Causes Crash

BlackNocturne

Feb 25, 2014
Minecraft Version = 1.6.4

Forge Version = 9.11.1.965

Galacticraft Version = 2.0.08.908

Detailed Description = (Meant to report this earlier)

A user on my server got far enough along to travel to the Moon. He is the only one to attempt to do so, therefore this would have been the first time any chunk generation would have occurred in the new dimension.

Unfortunately it results in an RuntimeException: Already Decorating!

In an attempt to work around this I deleted the existing dimension from the server and had him try again. Each time it resulted in the same decoration problem. I am unsure if this means another mod is attempting to add things to the dimension at the same time causing this issue or not. During testing I disabled many of the other mods' ability to add things to worldgen by adding the GC dimensions to their respective blacklists but still could not get the server to load the dimension.

Eventually I had to alter his player.dat file to put him back in his base in the overworld and ban the use of "space travel" on the server.

Relevant stack trace of the problem is in the below pastebin.
To clarify the log, this is after having disabled many other world gen features, deleted the dimension, and had the player attempt to log in again with his player.dat placing him in the "Moon" dimension which would cause the server to do initial generation of the dimension.

Full Forge Log = http://pastebin.com/HELiNtnz