FIX YOUR MOD

gratgamer9

Feb 24, 2013
Your game type (Server or Client):client
Your Galacticraft Version:0.0.9
Minecraft Version:1.4.7
Minecraft Forge Version:6.6.0.497
Any other installed mods: pistons,notenoughitems,treecapitator,reiminimap,armormovement,flansmod, minions,trailmix,atomicstikerupdatecheck
Error Report (if applicable):
The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player, CSP/Creative Single Player or CMP/Creative Multi Player): csp

it keeps saying i need fuel even if i had fuel, i tried everything i restarted my client,reinstalled the mod,placed a different spaceship, made a different world

i cant access the galacticraft inventory, i even tried changing the key to do it

your mod made it so whenenver i try to use the search tab in the creative inventory my my game crashes, it says it failed to update screen event:mad:

EvilHolyGuy

Feb 15, 2013
Are you putting the fuel into the rocketship? Just holding it in your inventory does nothing.

Other than that, GC runs just fine for me, it's either something wrong with your minecraft, or one of those mods you have is conflicting with it. Try playing with only Galacticraft, forge, and the API pack installed. If it works then that means it has something to do with your other mods.

Feb 24, 2013
Calm down. I had the same problem at first. Now, how long did you wait after pressing space? The sound effects should start to change, then a slow liftoff should begin.

gratgamer9

Feb 24, 2013
Are you putting the fuel into the rocketship? Just holding it in your inventory does nothing.

Other than that, GC runs just fine for me, it's either something wrong with your minecraft, or one of those mods you have is conflicting with it. Try playing with only Galacticraft, forge, and the API pack installed. If it works then that means it has something to do with your other mods.

I tried removing all the other mods and it had the same result, it said i needed fuel when i had fuel already in it, and how about me not being able to get to the galacticraft inventory?

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
Then you have a mod thats incompatible. I had this Issue aswell before, using a build above 501 worked for me.

Feb 24, 2013
I'm gonna go on a limb without doing research and say that the problem is flan's mod, seeing as how both of these mods add vehicle entities. Idk ANYTHING about code, but it seems like that might do it. Also, the massive amount of items from flan's mods may contribute and/or be the culprit.

Edit: Also they seem to have similar fuel systems, and that could probably be similar code too. :/

Feb 24, 2013
Try it outside of creative. For me, mods have had glitches in creative, but not survival. I reccommend getting TMI this mod, and obviously forge.

If you don't wanna waste time gathering resources, you can install TMI
Here's how;
Install forge
Run MC
Put Galacticraft.zip in the mods folder
Run MC and check the mods button
Install TMI (manually, putting it in the mods folder won't work)
Run MC and start a Survival world.

gratgamer9

Feb 24, 2013
Try it outside of creative. For me, mods have had glitches in creative, but not survival. I reccommend getting TMI this mod, and obviously forge.

If you don't wanna waste time gathering resources, you can install TMI
Here's how;
Install forge
Run MC
Put Galacticraft.zip in the mods folder
Run MC and check the mods button
Install TMI (manually, putting it in the mods folder won't work)
Run MC and start a Survival world.

i already have not enough items, a better more advanced version of too many items, plus, i already tried doing it in survival