Food

Tomas

Mar 7, 2013
English/Ingles:
In space you can not take food from the earth, so you should make food in a tube or something

PS: I do not speak English, this is the google translator

Spanish/Español:
En el espacio no se puede llevar comida de la tierra, asi que deberias hacer comida en un tubo o algo asi

PD: No hablo ingles, esto es del traductor google

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
This is a good idea, any food you want to bring with you, need to be canned (and maybe vacuum-packed?).
Also if you want to grow food on other planets, it should be different food then the stuff you grow on earth.
Maybe less useful, so you still have a good reason to go back to Earth later on?

Nexonoid

Feb 21, 2013
so with oil/fuel, you can make plastic, and with plastic, you can craft "space food" (put the food in the midle and then everything else with plastic) and when you eat it, you recive back a plastic package (with no food) so you can re use it

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
Yep this idea is becoming pretty good! I don't think it will be so hard to implement right?

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
Yes, but... It should support it, but not require it of course, for the people that don't want IC2.

Acid999

Mar 3, 2013
Argentina Las Breñas - Chaco
English/Ingles:
In space you can not take food from the earth, so you should make food in a tube or something

PS: I do not speak English, this is the google translator

Spanish/Español:
En el espacio no se puede llevar comida de la tierra, asi que deberias hacer comida en un tubo o algo asi

PD: No hablo ingles, esto es del traductor google
Buena idea/good idea :)