Forum Problem

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Let me make 2 questions toward the staff:

1) How hard is it to send a PM informing the user their topic was removed/locked/edited by admin/mod and the reason?

2) If the devs don't want people releasing other planets, why the planet code is publicly available?

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
1) Not hard. I assumed the message I put on the deleted thread got to the maker. Now I know that it doesn't.
2) It's publicly available to compile yourself. Somebody will probably put that alpha release together, and then we have a bunch of bug reports from a non micdoodle release.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
I don't see the point of putting all the stuff together and linking to it if it's already there. It's redundant.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Gotcha. But if they didn't take out all the bugs that have been taken out then you'd just have empty planets with a buggy galacticraft.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Except that all the planets aren't exactly like the moon. They will all have different gravity, day/night cycles, ores, ETC. From what I've seen of the general minecraft population, he has to make sure that it looks like a work in progress, or the kids would just download it see it's buggy and write it off as a crappy mod. Then there would be a ton of unfinished versions out there. I mean realy look unfinished. Like slap you in the face with it. The other thing I've noticed is common with most minecraft forums, is that asking when something will be done is punishable by ban. I thought it was funny at first, then I joined this forum. Yeesh.

Last edited: