Forum Signatures

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
This seems to be becoming a problem. People seem to think that the signature area is for posting huge images and/or lots of text. It's not, and using it like it is makes reading the actual posts more and more annoying (especially from a mobile device).

Having said that, I think a general rule used on other forums should be used.

Signatures should be less then 600 wide x 150 Tall.
Widetall.png

Would be great if a mod could sticky this, or even better if an admin could hard code the limit into the signature setting page.

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
This is so true, i have seen a guy who's signature was like 40 pages wide...

Scrolled down the whole time...

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
This is so true, i have seen a guy who's signature was like 40 pages wide...

Scrolled down the whole time...

Luckily, I can block them, but it's annoying to have to block their signature every time they decide to change it. I've also run into problems on another site because of an image I blocked here. Something happened and the page just wouldn't load right

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
yeah take away the useless posts and you'll have less than 200, so your post count and rank don't mean anything at all. Quality over quantity.
Well, his posts HAVE made him well-known. Not that the active members are already well-known.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
This seems to be becoming a problem. People seem to think that the signature area is for posting huge images and/or lots of text. It's not, and using it like it is makes reading the actual posts more and more annoying (especially from a mobile device).

Having said that, I think a general rule used on other forums should be used.

Signatures should be less then 600 wide x 150 Tall.

Would be great if a mod could sticky this, or even better if an admin could hard code the limit into the signature setting page.
Just gonna borrow that blank image for the size.

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
Why are people bragging about ranks on a forum for a Minecraft mod? Is everything a competition in life?