FTB Monster crash when arriving at moon/mars

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
But yes it hasn't crashed yet, if it lasts a day without crashing, then I believe the problem is bandaged enough. So much thanks goesout to you for sharing your findings with us! Thanks GeeGee again! XD We can finally play and not worry about crashes and fixing the server, no more time wasted hopefully!

Shekky

Jan 18, 2014
alright my server crashes on startup started a brand new map but still not working. Any Help would be appreciated. I uploaded your configs to my server running FTB Monster 1.0.9 as well as Galacticraft, Galacticraft Planets, Mcdoodlecore for 1.6.4 all latest versions

Code:
18:36:53  [INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.6.4
18:37:37  [SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception IllegalArgumentException
18:37:37 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 3391 is already occupied by myrathi.flatsigns.block.BlockFlatSign@784a06a7 when adding micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.mars.blocks.GCMarsBlockSludge@43fafba3
18:37:37 at net.minecraft.block.Block.<init>(Block.java:349)
18:37:37 at net.minecraftforge.fluids.BlockFluidBase.<init>(BlockFluidBase.java:51)
18:37:37 at net.minecraftforge.fluids.BlockFluidClassic.<init>(BlockFluidClassic.java:27)
18:37:37 at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.mars.blocks.GCMarsBlockSludge.<init>(GCMarsBlockSludge.java:61)
18:37:37 at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.mars.blocks.GCMarsBlocks.initBlocks(GCMarsBlocks.java:42)
18:37:37 at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.mars.GalacticraftMars.preInit(GalacticraftMars.java:103)
18:37:37 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
18:37:37 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
18:37:37 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
18:37:37 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
18:37:37 at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
18:37:37 at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
18:37:37 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
18:37:37 at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
18:37:37 at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
18:37:37 at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
18:37:37 at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
18:37:37 at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
18:37:37 at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
18:37:37 at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
18:37:37 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
18:37:37 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
18:37:37 at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
18:37:37 at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
18:37:37 at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
18:37:37 at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
18:37:37 at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
18:37:37 at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
18:37:37 at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:522)
18:37:37 at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:99)
18:37:37 at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)
18:37:37 at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:69)
18:37:37 at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)
18:37:37 at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
Code:
18:37:37 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 3391 is already occupied by myrathi.flatsigns.block.BlockFlatSign@784a06a7 when adding micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.mars.blocks.GCMarsBlockSludge@43fafba3

This is caused by an ID conflict. There is an IDconflicts.txt that is now in your server''s main folder (where your world folder is) and yyou can open the IDconflicts.txt and see wwhich ID is conflicting and it will give you a range of IDs that are freed up, use one of those IDs to change the config file for flatsigns and simply give it a different ID number.

Yeah GeeGee is right. Didn't see his message before I typed mine.

Anyways, the old moon didn't work, it crashed one final time, so we are just going to regenerate the moon and go from there and see what happens. Thanks again for the awesome suggestions GeeGee.

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
UPDATE: actually upon reading the server logs, now it is a totally NEW crash not caused by GasCraft. Here is a short summary of the crash...

Code:
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
   at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(ArrayList.java:819)
   at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(ArrayList.java:791)
   at rivvest.Revamp.ServerTickerRevamp.runConversions(ServerTickerRevamp.java:122)
   at rivvest.Revamp.ServerTickerRevamp.onStartTickInGame(ServerTickerRevamp.java:82)
   at rivvest.Revamp.ServerTickerRevamp.tickStart(ServerTickerRevamp.java:65)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickStart(SingleIntervalHandler.java:28)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:122)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:287)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:576)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
   at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
Bonus question: Is anyone having problems with Opis not generating map info when it should already be there? Example: start at base, can go out for a few blocks, when i look back, the map that should have generated will dissapear. Tried replacing the directory with a backup, but no success. tried permissions on the files themselves on the OS, still nothing. Sorry to ask here, but not too sure where else to ask this and actually have a reply sent.

geegee

Jan 26, 2014
UPDATE: actually upon reading the server logs, now it is a totally NEW crash not caused by GasCraft. Here is a short summary of the crash...

Code:
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
   at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(ArrayList.java:819)
   at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(ArrayList.java:791)
   at rivvest.Revamp.ServerTickerRevamp.runConversions(ServerTickerRevamp.java:122)
   at rivvest.Revamp.ServerTickerRevamp.onStartTickInGame(ServerTickerRevamp.java:82)
   at rivvest.Revamp.ServerTickerRevamp.tickStart(ServerTickerRevamp.java:65)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickStart(SingleIntervalHandler.java:28)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:122)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:287)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:576)

Hmm odd. In the config/galacticraft/galacticraftcore.cfg can you look for the line debugmessages and set it to true?

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
Actually I got in touch with ProfMobius on an unrelated issue and come to find out, OPIS is the culprit. I hope to God I don't get banned for sharing information via link but here goes nothing...

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/opis/files/4-opis-v1-1-3a-alpha/

This is the update he told me to try out, (http://profmobius.blogspot.com/p/opis.html?showComment=1391811404141 I'm Dee Jay :p ) We are trying now, we'll be the guinea pig server and see if this fixes the problems. Will post and keep informed as soon as possible, been travelling today.

Piss, I forgot to change debugmessages = true, so upon next server restart, I will set to true and report back any log information if Opis is not the culprit. Wish us luck!

P.S. was able to get the config set to true, so now it's a waiting game.

Last edited:

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
SON-OF-A-BITCH GasCraft! I'm about to remove it completely! Grrness

Code:
java.util.NoSuchElementException
   at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java:897)
   at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(HashMap.java:928)
   at mekanism.api.transmitters.DynamicNetwork.tick(DynamicNetwork.java:115)
   at mekanism.api.gas.GasNetwork.tick(GasNetwork.java:117)
   at mekanism.api.transmitters.TransmitterNetworkRegistry.tickEnd(TransmitterNetworkRegistry.java:87)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:622)

Here is a pastebin of the full crash-log. (I still don't have my damn teddy I was promised! See log for info. XD)

http://pastebin.com/x1TTVfjR

EDIT: I'm starting to think this isn't related to Gascraft anymore. It seems to happen when we try to construct Air Locks. They build fine, but the thing is, sometimes I go through an airlock and it works fine, then I get stuck at one that decides to not open. Soon after within 15-20 seconds, server crashes.
Wasn't sure if that was related or not, but I want to try to give as much input as possible.

Last edited:

geegee

Jan 26, 2014
Hmm ill test it out if it happens to me as well. Do you have a list of all extra mods you added to your ftb pack?

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
Sure thing, The list goes as follows:

All of Monster except for Bibliowoods related mods.
Galacticraft
Morph
Archamedes' Ships
Ars Magica 2 (for the extra dimensions)

I sincerely appreciate your willingness to help out and your collaboration efforts with me for our server have been invaluable! From all of us at our 'lil small Monster Server, Thank you for your contributions!
Here is a bit of interesting news, DON'T USE the omniwrench add on for the powerglove from Modular Powersuits on anything Galactcraft related. IT seems to work at first, then we get this crash and everything points to the glove and using the wrench on a Galacticraft item!

Code:
Time: 2/8/14 11:43 AM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.blocks.GCCoreBlockMachine2.func_71922_a(Lnet/minecraft/world/World;III)I
   at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.blocks.GCCoreBlockMachine2.getPickBlock(GCCoreBlockMachine2.java:406)
   at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.tile.GCCoreTileEntityElectric.getWrenchDrop(GCCoreTileEntityElectric.java:224)
   at net.machinemuse.powersuits.powermodule.tool.OmniWrenchModule.onItemUseFirst(OmniWrenchModule.java:120)
   at net.machinemuse.powersuits.item.ItemPowerFist.onItemUseFirst(ItemPowerFist.scala:184)
   at net.minecraft.item.ItemInWorldManager.func_73078_a(ItemInWorldManager.java:407)
   at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72472_a(NetServerHandler.java:556)
   at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet15Place.func_73279_a(SourceFile:58)
   at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)
   at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
   at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
   at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(SourceFile:30)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
   at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)

EDIT: This seems familiar...

Code:
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.util.NoSuchElementException
   at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java:897)
   at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(HashMap.java:928)
   at mekanism.api.transmitters.DynamicNetwork.tick(DynamicNetwork.java:115)
   at mekanism.api.gas.GasNetwork.tick(GasNetwork.java:117)
   at mekanism.api.transmitters.TransmitterNetworkRegistry.tickEnd(TransmitterNetworkRegistry.java:87)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:622)

Last edited:

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
Yes if you get all the mod developers permissions ;-) from what I've heared that's not such an easy thing to do.

For a private pack, permission is USUALLY not needed being a private pack. If you go public with the pack, THEN you will need the author's permissions. But for private, just build and go from what I have been told. Now some mod authors are very peculiar about their work, but ultimatly if you are building a private mod pack, generally you really don't need their permission. (How could they really stop you anyways?)

geegee

Jan 26, 2014
Sorry had to go away a couple of day's.

I tested the airlock but it worked fine for me.

I noticed though that FTB monster has alot of cfg files in the folder of mods that aren't included in the pack (SGCraft, Archamedes' Ships, Ars Magica).

You can try to delete those cfg's and let the mods re-generate the default once for the mods that you added.

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
Sorry had to go away a couple of day's.

I tested the airlock but it worked fine for me.

I noticed though that FTB monster has alot of cfg files in the folder of mods that aren't included in the pack (SGCraft, Archamedes' Ships, Ars Magica).

You can try to delete those cfg's and let the mods re-generate the default once for the mods that you added.

Have to keep Ars Magica 2 and Archimedes Ship's since we use those mods as well. We went and re-generated the moon and still getting this latest error and having the server crash. Gonna attempt and try to remove cfg files one at a time to see if any changes occur.

Here is a little bit of the code...

Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// This is a token for 1 free hug. Redeem at your nearest Mojangsta: [~~HUG~~]

Time: 2/13/14 12:52 PM
Description: Ticking tile entity

java.lang.IllegalThreadStateException
   at java.lang.Thread.start(Thread.java:684)
   at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.oxygen.OxygenPressureProtocol.updateSealerStatus(OxygenPressureProtocol.java:129)
   at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.tile.GCCoreTileEntityOxygenSealer.func_70316_g(GCCoreTileEntityOxygenSealer.java:86)
   at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2209)
   at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668)
   at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
   at java.lang.Thread.start(Thread.java:684)
   at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.oxygen.OxygenPressureProtocol.updateSealerStatus(OxygenPressureProtocol.java:129)
   at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.tile.GCCoreTileEntityOxygenSealer.func_70316_g(GCCoreTileEntityOxygenSealer.java:86)

-- Tile entity being ticked --
Details:
   Name: Air Sealer // micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.tile.GCCoreTileEntityOxygenSealer
   Block type: ID #3525 (tile.sealer // micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.blocks.GCCoreBlockOxygenSealer)
   Block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
   Block location: World: (-181,25,622), Chunk: (at 11,1,14 in -12,38; contains blocks -192,0,608 to -177,255,623), Region: (-1,1; contains chunks -32,32 to -1,63, blocks -512,0,512 to -1,255,1023)
   Actual block type: ID #3525 (tile.sealer // micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.blocks.GCCoreBlockOxygenSealer)
   Actual block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
Stacktrace:
   at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2209)
   at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)

here is the full crash here: http://pastebin.com/usTrFasU

BTW I understand and appreciate your return to this issue and just the general trying to help out. I really appreciate it!

P.S. Is there any way you can activly misconfigure an airlock and sealers (especially in a dungeon) in order to cause this crash?