FTB Monster crash when arriving at moon/mars

Ken

Feb 20, 2014
I really wish they would just add this mod into the pack. It obviously can be made compatible. There are probably tons of people who would love to have in FTB and I'm sure it's been asked for by many. This one and Traincraft. Reading this post got Gcraft working for me on 1.0.9, but eventually, gonna have to update and from what their notes say on 1.0.10, they reworked the configs big time for cofh.

Oh, and thanks for the work put into this fix.

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
It works on 1.0.10 :) am running it here

Is there any possible way I could get a copy of your configs? We are looking to upgrade and I DREAD having to go through and re-do IDs again. Well I will have to anyways, I forgot I OPed a few items for test sakes. (and to make "pops" now known as LazyOldDawg happy.) It could still help as you may have more things enabled than we do for world generation.

P.S.
Take your time ;) I took the liberty to report the bug @ github :)

https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/issues/276

Thank you, I have been too wrapped up anyways, I appreciate it.

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
Reactions: TheWhiteTyger

geegee

Jan 26, 2014
Sucks that you keep getting crashes. Am guessing you got some rare crash

Anyway here are my current configs

Note I use these with GC 965 so use at own risk with newer versions. Dont have much time to update to the latest version kinda busy with work atm.

I would suggest to report the crash with log to https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft

Attachments

• config.zip
    634.1 KB · Views: 37

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
Sucks that you keep getting crashes. Am guessing you got some rare crash

Anyway here are my current configs

Note I use these with GC 965 so use at own risk with newer versions. Dont have much time to update to the latest version kinda busy with work atm.

I would suggest to report the crash with log to https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft

We just updated to 1.0.10 with the newest galacticraft from the main web site page. Let's see what happens here, so far a day and no crashes. (But a whole night full of config comparisons and values. @.@') Any that do pop up, I will report 'em. Thanks always for all of your help with everything, and good luck with your upgrade. Is there a lot of config changes in this newest version?

Do you run your own server or something?

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
Still getting those repeated crashes after the new update to 2.0.10.972 (latest version available on the home web page) and still getting the same crashes. I have reported the bug but it seems that we are not the only ones getting these types of crashes. Actually after posting that first crash as a bug, we had another crash due to something different this time. I don't like to crash and report bugs so if you geegee, or anyone else has seen this crash, please inform us. We are kinda running low on patience with Galacticraft, but damn we have made some progress already and we are torn between having a working server and an extra bad ass mod that just can't be duplicated.

Code:
Description: Ticking entity

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
   at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(ArrayList.java:819)
   at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(ArrayList.java:791)
   at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.util.OxygenUtil.isAABBInBreathableAirBlock(OxygenUtil.java:74)
   at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.util.OxygenUtil.isAABBInBreathableAirBlock(OxygenUtil.java:62)
   at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.event.GCCoreEvents.entityLivingEvent(GCCoreEvents.java:179)
   at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_127_GCCoreEvents_entityLivingEvent_LivingUpdateEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
   at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)
   at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)
   at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.onLivingUpdate(ForgeHooks.java:337)
   at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLivingBase.func_70071_h_(EntityLivingBase.java:1776)
   at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_70071_h_(EntityLiving.java:257)
   at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2350)
   at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:719)
   at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2311)
   at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2157)
   at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668)
   at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
   at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

URL: http://pastebin.com/0yAgEHJt

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
Alrighty then, after continuous crashes I decide to do something about it besides the final measure (remove Galacticraft) and I had ALL sealers removed. Before hand, each day the server would crash if not multiple times. Went through one full day without crashes. Since then, restored a point to when the sealers were all back, and removed the sealers in the "Phucking Moon Villager's Base" because they had some oxygen lines running to nothing since the moon villagers destroyed the prior base.

TL;DR: If my theory is correct, the crash stems from open unused oxygen piping running to nothing. I will post results after today.

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
After many nights of server crashes, we reluctantly re-generated the moon with the current known version of Galacticraft. (2.0.11.978) and so far... no crashes. a Shiz-wa-ton of errors and warnings but it does not hard crash anymore. That and over the period of time, we went from a straight linux with Pentium 4 Hyper-Threading with DDR2 RAM (rather old but still worked for the moment) to a used Intel 2x Xeon (yes two physical) dual-core processors 3.40GHz (but still DDR2 RAM, ugh) and we are chuggin' away now. (Wasn't much money, that's why we were able to acquire it)

Thank you Micdoddle8, geegee and everyone who helped guide us to having this great mod stacked on top of an existing mod pack. We appreciate all of your support, and when we can come up with a few extra dollars, Micdoddle8 we coming to donate to you.

Still on Monster Pack 1.0.10 but will update after the end of March, so no configs. Sorry samo.

samo

Oct 30, 2013
After many nights of server crashes, we reluctantly re-generated the moon with the current known version of Galacticraft. (2.0.11.978) and so far... no crashes. a Shiz-wa-ton of errors and warnings but it does not hard crash anymore. That and over the period of time, we went from a straight linux with Pentium 4 Hyper-Threading with DDR2 RAM (rather old but still worked for the moment) to a used Intel 2x Xeon (yes two physical) dual-core processors 3.40GHz (but still DDR2 RAM, ugh) and we are chuggin' away now. (Wasn't much money, that's why we were able to acquire it)

Thank you Micdoddle8, geegee and everyone who helped guide us to having this great mod stacked on top of an existing mod pack. We appreciate all of your support, and when we can come up with a few extra dollars, Micdoddle8 we coming to donate to you.

Still on Monster Pack 1.0.10 but will update after the end of March, so no configs. Sorry samo.

so happy for u and the end of march is soon so i will wait :)

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
Samo, as promised but two days ahead of schedule. Woulda had it up yesterday, but web site was acting weird.

Haven't tested the air sealers yet, but I have a feeling they are simply going to be banned from the server.

Attachments

• Monster1.1.0Galacticraft.zip
    624.4 KB · Views: 2

Mysbubblan

Apr 16, 2014
Samo, as promised but two days ahead of schedule. Woulda had it up yesterday, but web site was acting weird.

Haven't tested the air sealers yet, but I have a feeling they are simply going to be banned from the server.

I'm having the same problem's as you guys have been reporting.

And when i try to download your file's it does not let me. Can you please reupload them or something?
I'm still running Monster 1.1.0 so i would love to get those files. Thanks!