Fuel Loader not Loading Fuel

Jun 14, 2014
I'm using the latest version of Tekkit as distributed through the launcher, for MC 1.6.4. It has galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.12.1026 running.

I only have the one rocket. I replaced every piece of equipment, destroying the originals. I have re-placed the rocket multiple times, there is no way that there is more than one rocket.

I can climb into the rocket while the FL states it is loading fuel, but the gauge never moves. I have tried running the FL with power from cables, power from battery, power from both. FL indicates full charge, and states loading fuel, power bar fluctuates as if it is working, but no fuel is transferred to the rocket. Fuel level in the Loader does not change. I have tried with it full, half full, and in between 1/4 and full.

I have placed the FL at every valid position, rotated it, hooked wire from each valid side on each rotation. No option has worked.

In other parts of my builds, fuel transfers through BC pipes and TE fluid ducts.

I'm on good terms with the server admins, we just have families and jobs so do not get to communicate directly very much. Plus, we are on different continents with different schedules.

Here is a screenshot of the way it looks at the moment. This is site #2, all equipment at site #1 was destroyed after two successful launches.

View attachment 1309
Those are buggy fueling pads

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
For some reason your rocket launch pad looks like a buggy fueling pad to me. (Not sure if I'm blind. >.<)

Jun 27, 2014
Bloody hell....you are both right. Replaced the pad with the launch pad, and it is working. Should have checked that, but the attached will show you why I did not:

Both pads label as Rocket Pads when placed. A bit confusing if you built the wrong one and place it.

Thanks so much for all the efforts and patience in getting this sorted.

2014-07-10_04.16.42.jpg 2014-07-10_04.16.34.jpg

Reactions: MoltonMontro
Jun 14, 2014
Those are buggy fueling pads
Also remove the power storage module
Bloody hell....you are both right. Replaced the pad with the launch pad, and it is working. Should have checked that, but the attached will show you why I did not:

Both pads label as Rocket Pads when placed. A bit confusing if you built the wrong one and place it.

Thanks so much for all the efforts and patience in getting this sorted.

View attachment 1311 View attachment 1312
Yeah no problem

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
Great, glad this is sorted. Thanks guys who contributed. Shows the value of a screenshot :)

The correct naming of the Buggy Fueling Pad in NEI's HUD (or WAILA) is an issue which has been fixed in GC3.