Full gravity on moon

Trol

Apr 1, 2013
Your game type (Server or Client): Client
Your Galacticraft Version: Alpha-0.1.30
Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.1
Any other installed mods: portal gun, trail mix, too many items, jammy furniture, rei minimap, optifine, audiotori and smart moving
Error Report (if applicable):
The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player, CSP/Creative Single Player or CMP/Creative Multi Player): SSP and CSP

There is a strange bug where I am not affected by the gravity on the moon. All the other mobs are affected by the gravity on the moon.

zentdayn

Mar 25, 2013
Your game type (Server or Client): Client
Your Galacticraft Version: Alpha-0.1.30
Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.1
Any other installed mods: portal gun, trail mix, too many items, jammy furniture, rei minimap, optifine, audiotori and smart moving
Error Report (if applicable):
The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player, CSP/Creative Single Player or CMP/Creative Multi Player): SSP and CSP
There is a strange bug where I am not affected by the gravity on the moon. All the other mobs are affected by the gravity on the moon.

How did that bug happened?
Did you do anything before it started or it's like that since you installed GC?

zentdayn

Mar 25, 2013
no i didnt do anything to it i havent edited anything
The only time i found something similar was when you got hit and lose HP you would fall as if there was no gravity.
Post that bug report in the new bug thing, it changed since you made this thread.