Galacticraft 2 With Shaders

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Hello everyone, today I will show you how Galacticraft looks like with GLSL Shaders:
=========================================
9HuMIOL.png

h9dQg2D.png

========================================================
6RdbKGl.png

hdBISDq.png

xyx9H7V.png

=
J4vGKGo.png

F908Mr0.png

bf9iiaE.png

=
To get the full experience download the GLSL shaders mod with some shaderpacks you like!

The mods I used are: GLSL Shaders, Galacticraft 2 and Single Player Commands
The Minecraft version I used is 1.6.4

Notice: I am planning to add a lot more images, with new Galacticraft things such as the remodeled Moon Buggy. If you want me to post images of shaders with your favorite Texture/Resource Pack, please let me know in the comments.

Thank you!

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Could you please show a picture of a room lit up only with torches? I really liked using shaders, but the one I used makes torch light look very orange. Which was fine until I started making white lamps. A very bright white lamp giving off orange light didn't look so great.

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Could you please show a picture of a room lit up only with torches? I really liked using shaders, but the one I used makes torch light look very orange. Which was fine until I started making white lamps. A very bright white lamp giving off orange light didn't look so great.
Yeah, SEUS makes the light orange still, I will post a pic if you want to

The Supermon

Mar 14, 2013
What is the exact shader? i am having issues with my shades, all the shaders work, but they glitch out everything when i look away from the sun, and the one shader that doesnt work (not SEUS) glitches everthing when i go to different places, whathow send help immediately ploz

armdn

Jul 18, 2014
Yeah shaders, but what about sky on moon? I tried vibrant by Sildur, and sky completely black without Earth, stars and Sun...

armdn

Jul 18, 2014
Tried second time shaders. basic shaders by sildur is almost ok, sky shows etc, but color goes to red-yellow...