GALACTICRAFT 2

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
And he needs to add another planet as soon as he finishes Mars!

Ceres would be the best bet. It's closer to Mars(and consequently the Overworld) than Jupiter, and it's a far safer alternative than Venus. Maybe there will be a cooling module that allows your rocket(and you) to go to Venus and Mercury?

Flashy-3

Aug 10, 2013
Rochester, New York
Yeah Mic really needs to add a orange sky, not like the one from the yogscast video, make the sky bright like the overworld, but yellow orange
Well mic should atleast add something big to mars, like re-add quandrium ore, tools etc., and carbon ice, maybe dust devils and martian regolith(for re-inforced glass), he did say he would keep adding to mars after he added it, but not much has been specifically added to it yet

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Well mic should atleast add something big to mars, like re-add quandrium ore, tools etc., and carbon ice, maybe dust devils and martian regolith(for re-inforced glass), he did say he would keep adding to mars after he added it, but not much has been specifically added to it yet

I'd love to see weather to Mars. Two possibilities are meteoric rain(doesn't actually makes lots of meteors fall, it instead works like normal Minecraft rain but uses meteor textures and they are more seperated from each other. If you're not covered by something you'll take damage) and windstorms(decrease your render distance and produces loud wind noises that makes it difficult to hear other things).

Let's not forget that Mars has polar ice caps like our Earth, but since replicating that is not possible in Minecraft, we have to stick with snowy biomes.

Benoni

Oct 20, 2013
You are all REAL Galactronauts! The only people you can trust with Galacticraft are on this forum. (...Like Me :D...)

Metaldude555

Nov 16, 2013
I know one thing I'd like to see in Galacticraft and that's some kind of artificial gravity system, maybe in the form of gravity floor plates or some kind of gravity field emitter. It gets kind of annoying when I'm trying to build my space station and my things and I are floating all over the place or flying off into space.

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
I know one thing I'd like to see in Galacticraft and that's some kind of artificial gravity system, maybe in the form of gravity floor plates or some kind of gravity field emitter. It gets kind of annoying when I'm trying to build my space station and my things and I are floating all over the place or flying off into space.
yes that is annoying, but thats space, isn't it?

Reactions: Douglas_Fresh