Galacticraft 3 Review ( Soon )

When will GC3 will be release

• Total voters
May 17, 2014
Don't offend people even if you dislike their opinions. Respect please! ~Ezer'Arch
no release this year? wich idiots would vote on that...seems like 2 peaple -_- ofcourse he is going to release it THIS YEAR

radyjko

May 7, 2014
Glassteria
No release this year :D

Yeah, i think that summer holiday is perfect time for release GC. But i hope it will be little bit faster. ;)

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
Also, in a sense it might be good there is a wait because I'd imagine all the cool new stuff and the rocket to get to the new dimension will require a lot more materials, so this wait for the mod is probably good to do so.;)

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Just wanted to leave this here:

GC3 will feature lots of bits and bytes, bits and bytes, bits and bytes, bits and bytes, bits and bytes... (<-- it's an actual hint)

Reactions: radyjko
May 17, 2014

GC3 will feature lots of bits and bytes, bits and bytes, bits and bytes, bits and bytes, bits and bytes... (<-- it's an actual hint)
Asteriods. bits small asteriods. bytes big asteriod also its very unfair you get to know stuff that we arent allowed to >: (

May 17, 2014

With all respect sir. you voted for no release this year. Bwahahahahahahaahaahahahahaahahaha

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
Asteriods. bits small asteriods. bytes big asteriod also its very unfair you get to know stuff that we arent allowed to >: (
1. His a moderator , he report over 100 bug ' support people and support @micdoodle8

2. Download from github ( if u know how :) )

3. Don't be angry

4. Make u r posts together , DON'T SPAM

----------------------------------------------------------------

I update Topic
( thx Ezer'Arch for hint )

Last edited:
Reactions: Douglas_Fresh
May 17, 2014
1. His a moderator , he report over 100 bug ' support people and support @micdoodle8

2. Download from github ( if u know how :) )

3. Don't be angry

4. Make u r posts together , DON'T SPAM

----------------------------------------------------------------

I update Topic
( thx Ezer'Arch for hint )
I dont spam. 1. Still mean 2. I dont know how to download from github 3. I can be angry because im born that way. 4. Thats not spam here ill show you spam. Cheese is cheese.

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
The one thing I'm hopeful of though, is that europa has a variety of ocean life to make exploring there more interesting.