Galacticraft 3 Review ( Soon )

When will GC3 will be release

• Total voters

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Would that be bytes as in bites? Bits and bites?
Nope, bytes as in bytes. Byte is a word. Bits and Bytes is also, well was, the name of two Canadian educational television series that taught the basics of how to use a personal computer. But I don't expect anything related to tutorials or computers.

mattb66

Feb 25, 2013
United States
Nope, bytes as in bytes. Byte is a word. Bits and Bytes is also, well was, the name of two Canadian educational television series that taught the basics of how to use a personal computer. But I don't expect anything related to tutorials or computers.
Ah yes, but I thought he was hinting at a sea monster boss that would try to bite you :D. Probably not though.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Ah yes, but I thought he was hinting at a sea monster boss that would try to bite you :D. Probably not though.
Have no doubts, otherwise you might get scared if your thoughts are true. I'd be terrified of a giant sea monster trying to eat me. =3

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
When you say " giant sea monster" do you mean my boss mob idea?
No, I mean; "Ah yes, but I thought he was hinting at a sea monster boss that would try to bite you :D. Probably not though."
I also was talking about my thread over it, since yours mentioned it being more like a tentacle monster that strands you on Europa till you kill it. Close though. =3

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
No, I mean; "Ah yes, but I thought he was hinting at a sea monster boss that would try to bite you :D. Probably not though."
I also was talking about my thread over it, since yours mentioned it being more like a tentacle monster that strands you on Europa till you kill it. Close though. =3
I didn't necessarily say it stangles you, upon first contact it grabs your ship, then one of its varying attacks could be strangling.