Galacticraft 3 Review ( Soon )

When will GC3 will be release

• Total voters
Jun 14, 2014
As i tell you before
http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?posts/30543/

No need to thank me
I try to be the best , i support anyone who want help even if i dont know how to support him that why i am in this forum to be the best member ever and i try to be good member to Moderators , members , guests and spammers even
Not really you got angry at me for posting a pic of the tier 3 rocket form data ANYONE can access

Reactions: obsidianpower790
Jun 14, 2014
Not really you got angry at me for posting a pic of the tier 3 rocket form data ANYONE can access
Now, go wants to SEE the tier 3 rocket? And if I post it please excuse the fan lights glare

Now, go wants to SEE the tier 3 rocket? And if I post it please excuse the fan lights glare
*who

Hopefully mic will add steel catwalks and force fields in, and those epic doors of course.
Short range teleporters are also gonna possibly be in

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 14, 2014
I don't think the asteroids are gonna be like what your thinking as far ass floating rocks, I'm pros ably wrong but I think the asteroid(s) are gonna be just an infinite dimension with modified mars wgen because I read in the code something about either wgen or biome base mars

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
I don't think the asteroids are gonna be like what your thinking as far ass floating rocks, I'm pros ably wrong but I think the asteroid(s) are gonna be just an infinite dimension with modified mars wgen because I read in the code something about either wgen or biome base mars
Me too but i think micdoodle8 want to test something

Jun 14, 2014
Because @micdoodle8 didnt put it in patreon for nothing , he wanted it for his donators only and i respect that
I also respect mic as much as possible I posted that picture because te data is available and it was a bad pic. Plus I was gonna leave the post up for short amount of time then delete it like a first come first serve kinda thing

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
The Github is public, you are welcome to share a link to it.
Please note that not all of the things currently in Github may make it to final release.

May 17, 2014
Very cool GUI. I see it needs some improvements with the lines and icons. How i support micdoodle. Hasent anything to do with galacticraft 3 what might come. And many are complaining about paetron. Including me. I hope he releases gc3 soon.