Galacticraft aluminium wires not compatible with mekanism (UE)

N4rg4kug42

Feb 21, 2014
I just addet galacticraft and UE to my game along with ICBM. but it seems like I got only 1 type of wire.
and that is aluminium (GC) but they are not connnecting to the different generators (wind turbine and the others from mekanism). BUT they are connecting to the launchpads and stuff. so why not to the power sources? ls help me.

N4rg4kug42

Feb 21, 2014
You are correct. When Mekanism launched on the 17th I noticed the power issues and I submitted it as a bug and was told by the mekanism creator that Mekanism no longer runs off UE. It's kinda sad :(

but it is connecting to the launchpads, wich are part of mekanisms! (or an add on) I really want galacticraft D:

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
but it is connecting to the launchpads, wich are part of mekanisms! (or an add on) I really want galacticraft D:
Wait what do you mean? Post picture so I can see what you mean. Also the wires technically don't connect but from what i've seen if you install Universal Electricity core and have galacticraft and Mekanism installed then you can still get power from Mekanism machines.

UE core mod.
http://universalelectricity.com/