Galacticraft and 1.7

should there be some major additions or improvements?

• Yeah, definitely,the mod has potential

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • i guess, but what there is is fine

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • no,the mod is fine and nothing should be added

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Flashy-3

Aug 10, 2013
Rochester, New York
In the past week or so there has been some news about 1.7. being a semi-large update with the new biomes and new flowers and fishing being overhauled, so I think there should be something big in the galacticraft update for 1.7. Since mars probably isn't done yet that most likely be in 1.7. although I wouldn't mind getting it. I would like to see something big. Since every dev build only adds very small things that may or may not have uses yet. Im talking about a new ore on the moon that isn't in the overworld and maybe some meteororic iron tools and armor.Some new blocks Or the possibilitie to build a space station over the moon and other planets. The solar panels were an amazing addition, but id like to see more. Don't get me wrong though. I love this mod already. I am just saying what maybe should happen in galacticraft 1.7. Mostly because this mod has a lot of potential.Post what you think should be added or changed below.

Last edited:

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Since this mod isn't finished. Then yes there will be additions. Time frame for those additions depend on quite a few things. When 1.7 comes out hes going to be spending a bunch of time getting it switched to 1.7 at the least. Why does everybody keep acting like this is the finished product for this mod? It's still Alpha.

Flashy-3

Aug 10, 2013
Rochester, New York
Well if that's what your thinking, your wrong. I know its in alpha already. Im merely saying additions have been a little slow. Im guessing because of the development of mars

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Or possibly all the bugs he's squashed, and the update to 1.6, which also caused bugs. I would also like to think Mars has cost him some time.

Reactions: IsoMS

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Or possibly all the bugs he's squashed, and the update to 1.6, which also caused bugs. I would also like to think Mars has cost him some time.

totally agree with you, the people just need to be realistic mitch has a live to outside his PC, and other people to so give him a break, the planets WILL come!

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
totally agree with you, the people just need to be realistic mitch has a live to outside his PC, and other people to so give him a break, the planets WILL come!

People generally like to think mod developers are code monkeys, who don't have friends, family or even full time jobs/school. I know a few developers have been annoyed by members of the community complaining that certain updates are taking too long or that something isn't a certain way. I even heard that a few developers took breaks from modding or quit completely because of it.

Don't be a Manager Rob!

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
People generally like to think mod developers are code monkeys, who don't have friends, family or even full time jobs/school. I know a few developers have been annoyed by members of the community complaining that certain updates are taking too long or that something isn't a certain way. I even heard that a few developers took breaks from modding or quit completely because of it.

Don't be a Manager Rob!

what the hell did i just look?