Galacticraft and ComputerCraft

CCninja86

Mar 10, 2013
I have an idea/suggestion.

Have it so that a ComputerCraft program/API would be able to, for example, trigger the launch of the spaceship. I expect dan200 would have to make an API for it, but a start would be to make it so that the launch event can be triggered in that way. I don't know what that would require to be done in the Galacticraft code though.

Reactions: Hypermegazord

Hypermegazord

Feb 17, 2013
Awesome idea, dont know if ComputerCraft have API to make it, but if it haves and Micdoodle knows how to do it it will be awesome. :D

Reactions: CCninja86

SnowsongWolf

Mar 7, 2013
I'm all for this. I want the rocket to be launched from inside NASA Place (points if you get the reference) with the big computer screens and everything.

Reactions: CCninja86

CCninja86

Mar 10, 2013
I'm all for this. I want the rocket to be launched from inside NASA Place (points if you get the reference) with the big computer screens and everything.

Yeah, that's where my idea originated from. It just came to me while I was thinking about it. And all it would require is for Micdoodle8 to make it so that the spaceship launch event could be triggered with a Redstone signal, like if any of the landing pad blocks were powered, it would trigger the launching event. That way you could just use the existing ComputerCraft Redstone API (rs.setOutput etc.)