Galacticraft and Pollution of the realms

Jeeko

Feb 2, 2020
Hello,

So basically, I have pollution of the realms with galacticraft and the rocket produces a high amount of pollution and I can't think of any way for it to automatically clean up the emissions.

Since the pollution stays at Y128 and wants to go down when higher, I can't use a chimney or anything like that. Anybody have any knowledge about this?

nickwing04

Mar 23, 2021
Hello,

So basically, I have pollution of the realms with galacticraft and the rocket produces a high amount of pollution and I can't think of any way for it to automatically clean up the emissions.

Since the pollution stays at Y128 and wants to go down when higher, I can't use a chimney or anything like that. Anybody have any knowledge about this?
Yo idk how you got the pollution of realms to work with galacticraft, and if im being honest i dont think there is a way to automatically clean up the emissions and you may have to make a pump and just suck it out of the sky

nickwing04

Mar 23, 2021
Hello,

but if you remember how to get the mod to work please let me know