Galacticraft API for Addon Support! Assist me in forming a development project for Indepdent Study

exerpt

Mar 17, 2013
Ohio
www.micdoodle8.com
Mod API for Addon Support and Permission/Request for Education

It appears that each planet will host a unique set of raw resources which the will be required in higher-end tools, armor, processing machines, and vehicles.

I am in high-school, and have signed up for a AP Computer Science A independent study which features the Java programming language. By next may i must be comfortable with the basics of java being able to read and determine the output of code as well as develop several small programs during the test. My instructor has asked me to pick a fun project which would allow me to explore java and examine other more experienced programmers code. This is why i would like you to allow me and others to develop expansions to your brilliant mod.

If you are willing to allow me to develop an addon prior to the creation of official Galacticraft API, it would benefit my education greatly. The sooner i can begin learning, the better.

Please understand, that i may be slow at first to create items, blocks, and armor although there are many many up to date tutorials for Forge Mod Loader.

Thanks, and i hope you consider creating Galacticraft API!

If you are interested in what i would like to create:
A mod that expands Universal Electricity with material processing, power generation, mobs, agriculture, tools, items, and armor. Similarly i would like to incorporate materials GalactiCraft adds.

I will develop my mod inside:
Eclipse IDE and Scratchpad

For placeholder Textures, Art, and Models i will use:
The G.I.M.P and Techne Modeler

Again, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my poorly composed rant. It means a lot to me that you look to the community for suggestions and continue to create a new and inspired mod.

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
There is an API for this mod already. You can make custom Addons already.
I would like to take place in this, i'm good with textures and 3D modelling

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
its inside the actual download. just search through the folders and you will find an folder called "API"
also, add me on skype if you got it
flashman_111

exerpt

Mar 17, 2013
Ohio
www.micdoodle8.com
Flashman, i added you on Skype.

I have not taken a look a the Player API yet but i am accustomed to it being a separate download. That is why i could not find it. We shall see what one can do with it...