Galacticraft Core not downloading fully/become corrupt

Has your Galacticraft Core become corrupt? Did you fix it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Flexico

Oct 20, 2013
As it's downloading, it says x/8.9 MB, but it always finishes early at 8.5 or 7.3 MB. I first noticed when I tried to launch the game and it said the mod was an incomplete download. What's going on?

Aug 2, 2016
I had that problem too, all i did was keep re-trying and re-trying, if it says failed and you click the retry thingy, it wont work. you have to start over, i did mine about 40 times before it downloaded with no fails. Really wierd

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I had that problem too, all i did was keep re-trying and re-trying, if it says failed and you click the retry thingy, it wont work.
All you are going to get doing this way is clogging up the server query, making an unstable server even worse. If the download server is breaking on you, leave it alone for 30 minutes and try again.

Jacob Sarson

Aug 19, 2016
I've had the same problem, and today hasn't been the first instance of the file ending without completion. I've been trying for two years. I'd come back to try to download the again the next day and it fails, I wait a week and it still fails. So I gave up and tried 9 months later and that problem is still happening.

Oct 3, 2016
Okay, so, I've looked around. And uh, nobody else has this problem.
Here's whats happening:
So, I have 1.7.10, (I tried with 1.6.4 too and same error) and whenever I launch it, this error shows up:

"Mod file GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.12.463.jar is an incomplete download and will likely cause errors, please re-download it!
[Redownload] [Ignore]"

I redownloaded it, and tried again. Same error. If I press ignore, it launches. The whole anvil-hammer animation plays. However, I then get this error:

"Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation. The mods and versions listed below could not be found.

GalacticraftCore : any
The file 'logs/fml-client-latest.log' contains more information."

(I can't find the folders without typing run so I can't paste the latest log here it's on pastebin though it won't let me)

I've downloaded and re-downloaded this multiple times with each version and nothing is coming up except that same error message. Please, help me, I had a dream about mars where (long story blah blah) and I want to live there now...

OH! And I tried extracting Galacticraft Core to see what the problem is and this comes up:

"C:\Users\ \AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods\GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.12.453.jar: The archive is corrupt."

I have just extracted Galacticraft Planets and Micdoodlecore so they are fine and not corrupt.

There are no crash logs and I have been downloading the recommended ones.