Galacticraft Download Problem HELP ME

PrometeoPrime

Sep 30, 2013
i can't download the files from adfoc.us. i don't know why.
please make the link for download in mediafire or dropbox or MEGA.
or someone give me the mod whit skype, send to me a email whit your skype

PrometeoPrime

Sep 30, 2013
.__. ADFOC.US DON'T WORK FOR ME.When i click the link for download,the page dor download IS WHITE XD i make a image here:
Cattura.PNG
see XD? is all white

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Do you have something blocking popups or ads? I just clicked Skip add. It brought up the white page, then asked where to save the file.

PrometeoPrime

Sep 30, 2013
ok now i disable adblock and when i enter in the page i click download but the download it isn't of galacticraft is livid anyway i can't download the file

make this fu##ing mediafire link please

ewrdad

Oct 4, 2013
I have this problem, I think, and I disabled adblock if you found a solution please tell me

philtheplayer

Oct 12, 2013
Hi, I have the same problem and no matter what I do, I land on a blank page where there is no add to skip.
I've disabled the pop-up blocker and it doesn't change a thing.
Is there something else I should do to have the skip-ad button showing?
Thanks for your answers.

philtheplayer

Oct 12, 2013
I've just tried it another 30 times and always get a small bannerlike ad without anything else on the page, aaargh! Never encountered an issue like this one with a mediafire link... thanks in advance for any solution you might have.

philtheplayer

Oct 12, 2013
I've just tried it another 30 times and always get a small bannerlike ad without anything else on the page, aaargh! Never encountered an issue like this one with a mediafire link... thanks in advance for any solution you might have.