Galacticraft ( Future , Death ) in the hands of Microsoft 2

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
In Part 1 I tell how small things from Microsoft can change the entire thing ( galacticraft )
In part 2 I will tell how can micdoodle8 can use that change for something better

GC in Phones ?

Many of you think it's impossible , but it's not there is over 200 mod in MCPE and there is some PC mods that in phones now like too many items and too much TNT , guns mods and many others.
Millions of people don't have PC , that why they play MC in phones , but how to get GC in it , that only one guy can make it "micdoodle8".
He can make mod in the phone and get amazing thing from that

That the way micdoodle8 will make the entire new thing GC in Android and maybe few years and iPhone
That's even beyond the dreams of far future , it will make galacticraft something important as Optifine
One day I'm sure it will happen

Last edited:

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I'll be honest. Please don't get me wrong.

I think all this conversation about the possible futures of GC, which nobody can foresee, seems it is all about speculations and other things that people can't guarantee. And I see a potential problem here: Instead of focusing on having fun with things we have now we start worrying about the future which simply hasn't given any signs of what it may be, and it starts spoiling slowly the fun.

This is not a job or a business, it's a game, and games are supposed to have fun with. We will do something about the future of GC when the new owners show their first moves regarding to Minecraft, until there the present state is enough for us.

I'm against talking about the future of the game. I just think I need to point out it's all about speculations and no hard evidence, if not suffering in advance. I think it has dragged long enough and I see no need for a sequel.

My 2¢.

Last edited:

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Paying for GC on phones?
With all the DLC's it seems like EA has bought over GC... :eek:

To be honest i don't really care if you need to pay for it only on phones... Maybe a bit...
And that's why i like my PC more.

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
I'll be honest. Please don't get me wrong.

I think all this conversation about the possible futures of GC, which nobody can foresee, seems it is all about speculations and other things that people can't guarantee. And I see a potential problem here: Instead of focusing on having fun with things we have now we start worrying about the future which simply hasn't given any signs of what it may be, and it starts spoiling slowly the fun.

This is not a job or a business, it's a game, and games are supposed to have fun with. We will do something about the future of GC when the new owners show their first moves regarding to Minecraft, until there the present state is enough for us.

I'm against talking about the future of the game. I just think I need to point out it's all about speculations and no hard evidence, if not suffering in advance. I think it has dragged long enough and I see no need for a sequel.

My 2¢.
Yes. I think I'm wrong in buying planets , but I really focused in is GC in Phones and how it will change GC , maybe micdoodle8 should make GC even in more places not just PC because micdoodle8 now have more than 4million players love galacticraft.

That why I think he should make GC in phones , it's hard but not impossible , but all that if micdoodle8 know phones coding I hope :)

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Yes. I think I'm wrong in buying planets , but I really focused in is GC in Phones and how it will change GC , maybe micdoodle8 should make GC even in more places not just PC because micdoodle8 now have more than 4million players love galacticraft.

That why I think he should make GC in phones , it's hard but not impossible , but all that if micdoodle8 know phones coding I hope :)
He could hire someone for that maybe since he gets some money out of the downloads and Patreon. :)

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
Buying planets.... really?

I hope you understand that that that gif was made by spaceviking as a joke.
Micdoodle already makes money from Paetron. No other mod charges you to use it, I believe there is something in Minecraft's EULA that prevents it. But anyway, I hope you were joking about making planet DLC's. That's plain silly.

Reactions: AcapitalA

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
Buying planets.... really?

I hope you understand that that that gif was made by spaceviking as a joke.
Micdoodle already makes money from Paetron. No other mod charges you to use it, I believe there is something in Minecraft's EULA that prevents it. But anyway, I hope you were joking about making planet DLC's. That's plain silly.
Can you forget buying planets part -.-
It really start annoying me