Galacticraft ( Future , Death ) in the hands of Microsoft

Want part two

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
Now! I think all of you heard that Microsoft bought Mojang , and I have many points to tell in this thread

• Galacticraft Future
I think some codes will change that will change many main things in Minecraft , and only the best coders will be able to create mods , so is micdoodle8 , from them , will galacticraft continue or will it stop in version 3.0

• Galacticraft Death
Every mod have a end for sure , will GC end here :( , or will micdoodle8 continue coding and go forward to 4 and 5 and 6 and 10 , I suggest for micdoodle8 after he stop coding he should not leave GC , he should make the co-owner to owner and he should at least view at his mod monthly how it's going forward ( I'm sure one day micdoodle8.com will be radfast.com :( :) , happy and sad in the same time )

• Microsoft
I think some of you know what Microsoft will do , make mc in windows phone and remove it from Mac , and also make some ads in mc about there devices :mad: , I think in that time GC should step to another world , not moon or Mars or asteroids , it's to new technology ( GC in Phones !? )

To be continued

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
ow what Microsoft will do , make mc in windows phone and remove it from Mac , and also make some ads in mc about there devices :mad: ,
That would make people hate Microsoft, more so than Mojang.
Also, what do you mean by ads? The "hints" on the main menu? Those are controllable by resource packs, I'd imagine people who hated it would just remove all the "hints."

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
I don't believe now is the time to talk about how galacticraft will one day end, considering how updates to the mod have never been this frequent.
I think you didn't get the idea of the topic , it's about how Microsoft will change MC and the effects on it on GC

That would make people hate Microsoft, more so than Mojang.
Also, what do you mean by ads? The "hints" on the main menu? Those are controllable by resource packs, I'd imagine people who hated it would just remove all the "hints."
It's like "microsoft blablabla have a blablabla and since your in Minecraft you will have discount in blablabla :D

spacet&b

May 20, 2013
Wait a second... I smell a thread derailment inbound...
DUN DUN DUNNN!!! But seriously, we should stop hating Microsoft; otherwise what's the point of buying windows?

Reactions: MoltonMontro

Space Viking

Jun 30, 2013
WHQIPwh.gif

When you buy the rights for Minecraft, you just don't invest in a game – but a whole community. Although gotta look it on the bright side. Now micdoodle's some millions bucks richer he probably will cease taking funds from his supporting patrons.

Dwight

Sep 12, 2014
The current definitive version of minecraft is 1.8

Glacticraft is currently in beta for 1.7.10

Whatever Microsoft does, we will have through 1.8... I see a long future.

My son works for Microsoft, in the advanced technology side, I asked what he heard although he is not close to this purchase, he said they intend to tread lightly, as it is already a success and they do understand that it is in part being driven by the Mod community

Take that with a cow lick of salt, as he is not close to that end of the business.

Reactions: MoltonMontro