Galacticraft incompatible with Biomes o plenty

Benoni

Oct 20, 2013
Galacticraft is with the planets not very compatible with Biomes o plenty. Biomes o plenty causes flowers to spawn all over the freaking moon what ruïns the moon in my opinion. I make a snapshot of it as soon as possible

-Benoni Wtf.png

Last edited:

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Looks like Biomes 'o' Plenty found the Moon too dull and decided to pollinize it with flowers. :p

Okay, now being serious, I'm not sure how to fix it. Better wait to see if micdoodle or the creator of Biomes 'o' Plenty sees this and fixes the issue. Have you tried posting this in the Biomes 'o' Plenty thread?

Benoni

Oct 20, 2013
No i haven't tried to post it on the Biomes o plenty thread but i'm gonna try it tommorow

Benoni

Oct 20, 2013
seems they don't know how to fix it. But i think i see the problem: Cause Micdoodle8 set the moonbiome to a overworld biomes that causes to spawn flowers upon the moon... i think, it's also saying if i'm walking on the moon like ''Achievement Get! Tundra!'' and that sorts of biomes from biomes o plenty.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Yeah, and it happens with Mars, too. Press F3 and it will display Overworld biomes such as "Swampland", "Forest", "River", etc. Oddly enough, it also happens at Space Stations.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
No i haven't tried to post it on the Biomes o plenty thread but i'm gonna try it tommorow
seems they don't know how to fix it. But i think i see the problem: Cause Micdoodle8 set the moonbiome to a overworld biomes that causes to spawn flowers upon the moon... i think, it's also saying if i'm walking on the moon like ''Achievement Get! Tundra!'' and that sorts of biomes from biomes o plenty.
Yeah, and it happens with Mars, too. Press F3 and it will display Overworld biomes such as "Swampland", "Forest", "River", etc. Oddly enough, it also happens at Space Stations.

This is cuzz micdoodle has used the overworld coding due to make the Moon/Mars generation fully working

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
This is cuzz micdoodle has used the overworld coding due to make the Moon/Mars generation fully working

Well, in this case, all we can do is wait until mic adds in custom Moon/Mars biomes, so the flowers stop spawning.

Space Viking

Jun 30, 2013
I was just into this problem and after inspecting those plants growing on the Moon, I came to realize those aren't caused by Biomes O' Plenty. It appeared these plants was actually caused by the mod Artifice. By that, I eventually found a solution to this problem.

What you will need to do to is to open Artifice.cfg in ".minecraft/config" and then add the value -28 (the Moon dimensions' default ID) to "Dimension Blacklist"=. This will prevent Artifice from generating any plants on the Moon.