HOW CAN I GET PLANETS !?

• HOW

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • PLZ

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

fadi

Aug 7, 2013
I WANT A HELP ! how to get galacticraft all planets or mars i just have a Moon how do i get another planets in The FAQ they said we are working on 11 new dimssions but i need more planets because my friends told me there is other and there is a way to get them how ??? any raplies help ?

fadi

Aug 7, 2013
Guys How to download from github for example i have downlaoded from github then what i can Do Help !!

fadi

Aug 7, 2013
jason Plz i hope i hope u will make a video soon To Help Me with Galacticraft all planets

fadi

Aug 7, 2013
and how can i run the game with the mods does i have to drag them plz Tell me

Jul 6, 2013
I to want to know how to successfully compile galacticraft with the planets. Most people just say compile it but "how do we compile it?" It would be amazing if someone just made a dropbox download of the version with compiled planets "Thank You!":):):)

jasonB221

Jul 27, 2013
Lost in Space
I to want to know how to successfully compile galacticraft with the planets. Most people just say compile it but "how do we compile it?" It would be amazing if someone just made a dropbox download of the version with compiled planets "Thank You!":):):)
Its an elaborate process. I offered to do it, but mic asked me not to, and so I won't. However, in order to compile it you need forge+mcp for 1.4.7, or you need to be able to update a mod to 1.6.2, which will take a while considering the switch to the new resource pack system. Once you have that, make sure you have the Java SDK from oracle, then copy the code into the mcp src file after installing forge and the GC API, which I don't know how to do for 1.4.7. Once that is done, all you have to do is run the recompile and reobfuscate scripts from mcp and add the outputted files in the /mcp/reobf folder to a zip archive, and drop in a forge mod folder for 1.4.7 and play.

Please don't ban me for explaining this. I'm not including any links, just a general explanation of how to compile GC addons for 1.4.7 from github sourcecode.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
The real answer is if you need an explanation on how to compile, then you won't be able to do it without a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong tutorial.

But yes check out Jason's forum. It seems to be a great start for planets.

mimi4460

Apr 12, 2013
Minecraft
You can copy the folder to the moon and then gradually change all the parameters , but this is a work very long...
and that requires a minimum of knowledge in Java , in the two cases, you must know Java.