Mar 24, 2013
Your game type (Server or Client): client
Your Galacticraft Version: 0.1.26
Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.0
Any other installed mods:
Error Report (if applicable):
The game mode the bug occured in: ssp,smp

In the mod MCCapes you are allowed to have a custom cape that you and everyone else with the mod can see. But with Galacticraft I can no longer see any capes. While I know that micdoodle8 said to go tell the other creator to fix their mod I want to post to post it here to see if I caged any help. I've noticed in the change log that the donator cape would not show up. The donator cape is a custom cape like the ones in MCCapes. I also want to see if anyone can at least take a look into it as the mod has only 2 files with it, so it can't be too complicated.

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
Yep, the way I have set up donor capes it will always render donor capes, or render no cape if the player isn't a donor.

I'll add a config value to disable donor capes in 0.1.27.

varleyja

Mar 24, 2013
Yep, the way I have set up donor capes it will always render donor capes, or render no cape if the player isn't a donor.

I'll add a config value to disable donor capes in 0.1.27.
The update has it half fixed. I can now see everyone else's capes. But I still am unable to see mine.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't consider 2 days a long time by a long shot. I'm pretty sure he has a lot more to worry about than giving someone a cape the very instant they give a donation. I would be a little more patient and courteous instead of demanding it. If he's anything like me, people being ungrateful encourages me to NOT help them.