Galacticraft on Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funtrax

Nov 14, 2013
i'm not coding all these at once i will make it more and more not sure if i ever hit them. It is based on the Galaxy on fire series and thats many planets and ships and other cool things it could take a while but hopefully it will work correctly in the last time i was busy and i also been busy the next few month couse i write my final exams but after that (and hopfully 1.7 is already released) i will work more on the projekt. Still need members to help me when i make it all my one.. too crazy and wgen is really hard to code....

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
i'm not coding all these at once i will make it more and more not sure if i ever hit them. It is based on the Galaxy on fire series and thats many planets and ships and other cool things it could take a while but hopefully it will work correctly in the last time i was busy and i also been busy the next few month couse i write my final exams but after that (and hopfully 1.7 is already released) i will work more on the projekt. Still need members to help me when i make it all my one.. too crazy and wgen is really hard to code....
Still spaceships is impossible to code and annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.