Addon Galacticraft Phobians [Discontinued]

Discussion in 'Addons and Resource Packs' started by jasonB221, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonB221

jasonB221 Member

GALACTICRAFT PHOBIANS
    The Story Line
    So while exploring space is fun and all, thus far there is no storyline to Galacticraft. You explore space because you can and want to. Enter the Phobians. Residents of the small moon of Mars known as Phobos, they seem to be peaceful. But things are not always what they seem...

You can find the Phobians in their underground villages, which are marked on the surface by a white flag. Or you could try to cave and find one, but that is unlikely to result in finding one. If you want to get to a village ASAP, enable debug in the config and it will print in the log every time a village generates.

As this mod is in very early alpha, world generation is bound to change. For now, if you are not interested in helping test, I ask that you DO NOT run this addon yet. I still need to add new features to the moon, and the one moon is not the end.

If you are willing to help test, you can grab the ALPHA here: http://adfoc.us/17016345158885
    The addon HAS NOT been tested on a server, if you want to, go for it!
    Where I would like to go with the addon:
    Immediate Goals:
    • Fix all bugs that are reported
    • Add on to the lore
    • Custom Phobos Lander
    Short Term Goals
    • Translations
    • Improve Phobos World Gen
    Long Term Goals
    • More solar systems! Phobos will be the only body I add that actually exists
    • Develop storyline
    • Add bosses
    Eventual Goals
    • Multiblock Ships (Walk around as you travel between galaxies)
    • In-Game Planet Builder

#1 jasonB221, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  2. MoltonMontro

MoltonMontro Member

You used "thus" incorrectly. :3

What sort of boss(es)?

3. Vigilantecow

Vigilantecow Member

Help! The Phobians are trying to sacrifice me to their gods!

[​IMG]

4. Twylite Fang

Twylite Fang Member

Looks more like the moon lol

5. Twylite Fang

Twylite Fang Member

I'm about to download and add your addon, jason :D I'll report any bugs I find, and attempt to do bug-fixing myself, as well as tell you the cause and my attempted fixes, plus suggest tweaks if need be :D

I've got other mods too, so if the world is messed up at all, I'll inform you :D

#5 Twylite Fang, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
  6. Hanakocz

Hanakocz Member

Crash, when you open your villager GUI.

Code:
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Oops.

Time: 7.9.14 2:31
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: cheeseBlock
        at jasonb221.mods.gcphobians.Phobos.entity.EntityPhobian.addDefaultEquipmentAndRecipies(EntityPhobian.java:234)
        at jasonb221.mods.gcphobians.Phobos.entity.EntityPhobian.func_70934_b(EntityPhobian.java:284)
        at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71030_a(EntityPlayerMP.java:716)
        at jasonb221.mods.gcphobians.Phobos.entity.EntityPhobian.func_70085_c(EntityPhobian.java:370)
        at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_130002_c(EntityLiving.java:1032)
        at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70998_m(EntityPlayer.java:1126)
        at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147340_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:805)
        at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C02PacketUseEntity.func_148833_a(SourceFile:55)
        at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C02PacketUseEntity.func_148833_a(SourceFile:10)
        at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212)
        at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547)
        at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
        Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
        Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
        Java Version: 1.7.0_65, Oracle Corporation
        Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
        Memory: 1629939544 bytes (1554 MB) / 2785017856 bytes (2656 MB) up to 5726797824 bytes (5461 MB)
        JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx6144m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
        AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
        IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
        FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.25.1208 Minecraft Forge 10.13.0.1208 31 mods loaded, 31 mods active
        mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        FML{7.10.25.1208} [Forge Mod Loader] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        Forge{10.13.0.1208} [Minecraft Forge] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        appliedenergistics2-core{rv1-beta-20} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        CodeChickenCore{1.0.3.25} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        NotEnoughItems{1.0.3.51} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.51-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        appliedenergistics2{rv1-beta-20} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv1-beta-20.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        BiblioCraft{1.7.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.7.5][MC1.7.10].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        BuildCraft|Core{6.0.18} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-6.0.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        BuildCraft|Builders{6.0.18} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-6.0.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        BuildCraft|Energy{6.0.18} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-6.0.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        BuildCraft|Factory{6.0.18} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-6.0.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        BuildCraft|Transport{6.0.18} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-6.0.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        BuildCraft|Silicon{6.0.18} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-6.0.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        CarpentersBlocks{3.2.6} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.2.6 - MC 1.7.10.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        chisel{1.5.6b} [Chisel] (Chisel-1.7.10-1.5.6b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        CustomOreGen{1.2.4} [Custom Ore Generation] (CustomOreGen-1.7.10-1.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        extracells{2.1.10} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-2.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        farlanders{1.2b} [The Farlanders] (farlanders-1.7.10-v1.2b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        IC2{2.2.635-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2-2.2.635-experimental.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        Forestry{3.0.0.113} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-3.0.0.113.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        GalacticraftCore{3.0.2} [Galacticraft Core] (GalacticraftCore-BETA-1.7-3.0.2.183.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        GalacticraftMars{3.0.2} [Galacticraft Planets] (Galacticraft-Planets-BETA-1.7-3.0.2.183.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        gcphobians{0.1.1} [Galacticraft Phobians] (GalacticraftPhobians-ALPHA-1.7-0.1.1.41.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        Railcraft{9.2.2.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.2.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        gregtech{MC1710} [GregTech] (gregtech_1.7.10-5.04.02.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        IronChest{6.0.54.737} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.7.10-6.0.54.737-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        MineTweaker3{${version}} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.8B.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        PFAAGeologica{0.2.8} [Geologica] (PFAA-1.7.10-0.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        PFAAChemica{0.2.8} [Chemica] (PFAA-1.7.10-0.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
        AE2 Version: beta rv1-beta-20 for Forge 10.13.0.1187
        AE2 Integration: IC2:ON, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BC:ON, MJ6:ON, MJ5:ON, RF:OFF, RFItem:OFF, MFR:OFF, DSU:OFF, FZ:OFF, FMP:OFF, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:OFF, InvTweaks:OFF, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:OFF, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
        Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
        Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
        Player Count: 1 / 8; [GCEntityPlayerMP['hanakocz'/75, l='New Worldad', x=375,19, y=23,00, z=558,95]]
        Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
        Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Also...will there be any possibility for generating any ores in this dimension? I would like to have some way to specify which ores can, I would be happy if I can this dimension "needed" for players on my server - typically some high-value ores like iridium, osmium, or naquadah...so if there is possibility to add them into Phobos, (they are from GT, so TileEntities, but I think that should not be a problem) I will be really happy.

EDIT: I found out that Custom Ore Generator generates here some stone types (I have PFAA: Geologica, so no classic stone around), for example Granite stone, breccia stone etc, also GT granite....and (that probably is OK) compressed Ice.

Attached Files:

#6 Hanakocz, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  7. RamiLego4Game

RamiLego4Game Member

You are BACK !!!!!, I thinked that you lost at the space

8. EnderSpace

EnderSpace Member

Look cool , will try it soon as I can

9. M0bjack

M0bjack Member

Thread Status: