Galacticraft Planet pics

Flashy-3

Aug 10, 2013
Rochester, New York
Just the pictures of the 11 planets micdoodle8 made for the galacticraft version the yogscast used, im am putting these for download so you can use these as your own profile pic, do NOT give them to your friends and tell them they are yours, because that's is not cool, and remember, I DIDNT make these

Attachments

• Galacticraft Planets pics.zip
    30 KB · Views: 76

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
It look prety but i wait 2 years and they add only MARS
actually, it takes a lot of time to code things and mars is no exception.
it's not they but it's an him, micdoodle8 to be precise. (sometimes other people help coding) ((69th comment!)) (((Yes, i just had to...)))

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
I don't know how to code games or anything, but I know I personally would like to do it all myself because that's how I am with everything. That way you get things exactly the way want instead of having to decide as a team and compromise to get the most average result to please everybody. Plus I would have a greater sense of accomplishment knowing I created every aspect of it. I have no idea why he choses to do it on his own though.

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
I don't know how to code games or anything, but I know I personally would like to do it all myself because that's how I am with everything. That way you get things exactly the way want instead of having to decide as a team and compromise to get the most average result to please everybody. Plus I would have a greater sense of accomplishment knowing I created every aspect of it. I have no idea why he choses to do it on his own though.
Ok if you want to be who make the ideas all make a team:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: