GalaxyCraft | 1.7.4 | Galacticraft 2 | 100 Slots | PVE | Factions | Paused

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
I'm thinking of making the server PVP, but I'm not really sure, you guys say if you think it's a good idea or not

NO, ANYTHING BUT PvP!

Seriously, most, if not all of the servers here are PvP, it'd be nice to play on a Galacticraft server that actually doesn't has PvP enabled. But I'm okay if the PvP is limited to a single arena instead of the whole server being a diamond sword spamfest.

Reactions: Douglas_Fresh

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
I'm thinking of making the server PVP, but I'm not really sure, you guys say if you think it's a good idea or not
NO, ANYTHING BUT PvP!

Seriously, most, if not all of the servers here are PvP, it'd be nice to play on a Galacticraft server that actually doesn't has PvP enabled. But I'm okay if the PvP is limited to a single arena instead of the whole server being a diamond sword spamfest.

I would like it if it was a peacefull space corporation.

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
NO, ANYTHING BUT PvP!

I agree, most of the servers have PVP, and when i join them, someone kills me over and over agian, I just wanted you guys to decide since it would be more fair to make a server that you guys like, and not me :)