GalaxyCraft | 1.7.4 | Galacticraft 2 | 100 Slots | PVE | Factions | Paused

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am making a brand new server called GalaxyCraft. The server is going to be on Galacticraft 2 and a few other mods. This is still in making so no IP yet.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kKtWERN.png

wIXQVgD.png

The server is going to have minigames, survival and hunger games... on the MOON!!!

I currently need builders, and admins, so the server could be up quicker!
As you can see in the images, it's not nearly finished, so be patinent

This server will probably have a lot of plugins in it for minigames and it might get laggy sometimes.

In the first image, you can see a circle room (at the top). That will be where the rockets are stored, so you don't need to gather the resources, because that is boring if you want to be far away from the Vanilla Minecraft. I am planing to release the IP when 1.6.4 version of Galacticraft 2 gets really stable (maybe even 1.7)

But fear not! I might (90%) need server testers, so they will get the ip before the release of the server. Everything that you see in the pictures is 100% made by me.

Stay tuned for the updates!
@UPDATES:
VERSION 1.03

-Updated to 1.7
-Spleef Minigame works fine
-Better villagers added (more info soon)

Working on: v1.04

Last edited:

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
MINI UPDATE
------------------
7Tkl7g9.png

CHANGELOG:
-Added a Shop
-Finished the corners
-Fixed some graphical glitches

WHAT IM DOING RIGHT NOW:
-Adding a Galacticraft room

WHAT I NEED HELP WITH:
-Safezone
-Minigame arena
-Making the shop work
----------------------------------
MORE UPDATES TO COME

Reactions: somepplsay

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Just asking for my friend, he's using MineShafter can he join the server too?

if not, can you maybe set the server to * Online Mode : False * so he can join to?

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Just asking for my friend, he's using MineShafter can he join the server too?

if not, can you maybe set the server to * Online Mode : False * so he can join to?
Sure thing! I was going to make the server cracked anyways so people who don't have the money to buy orginal Minecraft can join and have fun :)

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
can i be a tester? im really skilled at galactiacraft and i have a galactiacraft server (tekkit main).
PM me, testers are usually mods and admins that help me with plugins, building and other stuff...
But since a 1.7 pre-release is coming, the server is probably going to be out for testing in two months or so...

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Dammit, 1.6.4. I'm too lazy to update everything in my Minecraft from 1.6.2. to 1.6.4, so I guess I'll be out on this one.

wylesey

Aug 14, 2013
ive been searching really, really hard for a server like this and when its finished i would definitely wanna be on maybe i could be a tester. im really good at minecraft especially mods, but im rough on a few things, so this would be great respond as fast as you can.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
what about adding the following mods:

-Galacticraft (OBVIOUSLY).
-Rei's Minimap.
-Damage indicators.
-Not Enough Items.
-BiblioCraft.
-MrCrayFish's Furniture Mod.
-[1.6.4]TreeCapitator.
-Buildcraft.
-ICBM sentry/gadgets (No Explosives).

-(Optional) Atomic Science.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
I am making a brand new server called GalaxyCraft. The server is going to be on Galacticraft 2 and a few other mods. This is still in making so no IP yet.
kKtWERN.png

wIXQVgD.png

The server is going to have minigames, survival and hunger games... on the MOON!!!

I currently need builders, and admins, so the server could be up quicker!
As you can see in the images, it's not nearly finished, so be patinent

This server will probably have a lot of plugins in it for minigames and it might get laggy sometimes.

In the first image, you can see a circle room (at the top). That will be where the rockets are stored, so you don't need to gather the resources, because that is boring if you want to be far away from the Vanilla Minecraft. I am planing to release the IP when 1.6.4 version of Galacticraft gets really stable (maybe even 1.7)

But fear not! I might (90%) need server testers, so they will get the ip before the release of the server. Everything that you see in the pictures is 100% made by me.

Stay tuned for the updates!

I can be a builder, for moon bases and maybe mars