Game crashes when i reach outerspace

Adam

Jul 12, 2013
Hi, i am wondering if its possible to use this on an already made server/world??
Ive put a lot of effort into my world and adding this AMAZINGLY AWSOME mod would just be "out of this world" ;)

Please tell me if its me doing something wrong or just not possible... Im racking my brain and ur forums to find an answer

Cheers for such a brilliant idea and some kick ass funny as hell videos....

Aj

Forge Version - 9.10.0.789 for 1.6.2
Galacticraft - 1.6.2-a0.1.38.487.jar + Micdoodlecore - 1.6.2-a0.1.38.487.jar

(i dont have a "coremods" folder to b able to add the "mecanized-client-25" to??)

The message i get once ive reached outer space and the server crashes is:

Connection Lost :
Internal Exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutExcpetion:ReadTimeout

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
You're going to have a tough time on an already made world. Unless the mods you had installed in this world already added Oil, Tin, and copper. If not you're going to have to travel to a chunk you're computer hasn't generated yet.

Adam

Jul 12, 2013
You're going to have a tough time on an already made world. Unless the mods you had installed in this world already added Oil, Tin, and copper. If not you're going to have to travel to a chunk you're computer hasn't generated yet.

Damn Ok Thanx for your help, guess i miss out on such a brilliant Mod :(
But as for "creative mode" i can give myself these items, yet it crashes when i breach the worlds limit. I don't even get to see the stars... I think thats not having the planets not not having the items to mine for but im no smarty :(

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
It's possible that it doesn't generate the moon and space and such unless you create a world with the mod. Haven't tested this.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
I've read yuou can use MCEdit to move certain things to a new world, or you can use the seed from this world to create a new one. Landscape will be the same, but you're stuff will be gone.

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
If anyone uses Galacticraft on a world created before installing the mod, and it doesn't work... please report it as a bug. I don't see anything that would cause this but it's a problem if it exists.