Addon [GC3][1.7.10] Pixel Galaxy [Development Stopped (Because of school)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamiLego4Game

Dec 26, 2013
Syria ,Damascus
RamiLego4Game.dc7.us
Sorry guys but i discontinued this add-on because i'm working at my game ()
Maybe 20% to rework on this add-on after GC3 get released, if you need talk with me if you need to work on it instead of me, note : This Is Open Source.

Last edited:

InsanityPie

Jun 18, 2014
Im nowhere but also everywhere
Sweet to see this updated! Ive been playing around with this addon and I have to say I would move to the Green Pixel planet if the blocks such as dirt/grass would allow me to plant saplings or be tilled. I am currently terraforming a patch of land on the surface to allow full survivability but it would be cool if you get some terrain features in possile later versions.

Things that would be cool are...
Pixel Trees: Pixelized overworld trees found on the planet.
Pixel Water: Has the same features as normal water but has a pixel texture and flows a bit slower then normal water.
Pixel Lava: Same as normal lava except for a pixel based texture.
Pixel Village: Same as vanilla villlages except for being made of pixel planet blocks instead. Inhabited by Pixwl Villagers.
Pixel Crops: Farmable equivelents to overworld crops like carrots, wheat, and potatos. They are found in Pixel villages.
Pixel Clay: Found in lakes and oceans of Pixel water.
Pixel Brick: A building material made from smelted Pixel Clay.
Pixel Cobblestone: A cobblestone dropped from Pixel Stone. Can be smelted into Pixel Stone.
Pixel Stonebricks: Stonebricks crafted from Pixel Stone.
Pixel Ice: The frozen block form of Pixel Water.
Pixel Obsidian: Pixel version of Obsidian.
Pixel Goo: A strange liquid found on certain planetary bodies and changes color depending on what biome it is found in. Poisons the player on contact.
Pixel Clouds: A block of cloud like material found on White Pixel. If the player has a pair of Pixel Cloud Boots equiped they can interact with Pixel Clouds as if they were solid blocks... without the boots the player will just pass through them as if they were air.
Blue Pixel Ruins: These ruins are the left over remains of a underwater race that vanished from Blue Pixel, they can only be found at the bottom of the massive oceans of Pixel Water.

Pixel Fish: A fish that can only be found on the planet Blue Pixel and in oceans/lakes on Green Pixel.
Pixel Shark: A hostile mod that can only be found on the planet Blue Pixel and in oceans/lakes on Green Pixel
Pixel Coral: A coral found on the ocean floor of Blue Pixel. Can be crafted into an under water light source.
Pixel Villagers: A villager or player model entity with a pixelized skin.

Gray Pixel: The barren moon orbiting Green Pixel. Has scattered areas of Pixel Ice on the surface.
Purple Pixel: A purple moon orbiting Blue Pixel. Has random lakes of pink Pixel Goo scattered on the surface as well as a local species of trees.
Pink Pixel: A lifeless pink moon orbiting Blue Pixel.
Blue Pixel: A planet orbiting a little bit farther out from Green Pixel and is a ocean world with seas of Pixel Water and a few islands scattered around the surface. Pixel Fish, Pixel Sharks, and a few scattered ruins can be found on this planet. Has two orbiting moons.
Black Pixel: A planet orbiting close the the systems star that is a boiling wasteland of Pixel Lava and Pixel Obsidian. Has an atmosphere of nothing but sulfur and methane so no breathable air.
White Pixel: A very large planet that has a surface completely covered in a very thick layer of Pixel Clouds so it is always dark on the surface. The clouds are dense enough that with the right type of boots a player can not only walk on them but possibly survive on the clouds themselves... which is a good thing since their is breahtable air at the cloud layer as to where the surface is toxic/poisoness due to not only a large amount of radiation since the local plant life give off radioactive materials such as green Pixel Goo.

And that's all my ideas for now, hope you like them!

RamiLego4Game

Dec 26, 2013
Syria ,Damascus
RamiLego4Game.dc7.us
Sweet to see this updated! Ive been playing around with this addon and I have to say I would move to the Green Pixel planet if the blocks such as dirt/grass would allow me to plant saplings or be tilled. I am currently terraforming a patch of land on the surface to allow full survivability but it would be cool if you get some terrain features in possile later versions.

Pixel Water: Has the same features as normal water but has a pixel texture and flows a bit slower then normal water.
Pixel Village: Same as vanilla villlages except for being made of pixel planet blocks instead. Inhabited by Pixwl Villagers.
Pixel Crops: Farmable equivelents to overworld crops like carrots, wheat, and potatos. They are found in Pixel villages.
Pixel Cobblestone: A cobblestone dropped from Pixel Stone. Can be smelted into Pixel Stone.
Pixel Goo: A strange liquid found on certain planetary bodies and changes color depending on what biome it is found in. Poisons the player on contact.
Pixel Clouds: A block of cloud like material found on White Pixel. If the player has a pair of Pixel Cloud Boots equiped they can interact with Pixel Clouds as if they were solid blocks... without the boots the player will just pass through them as if they were air.
Blue Pixel Ruins: These ruins are the left over remains of a underwater race that vanished from Blue Pixel, they can only be found at the bottom of the massive oceans of Pixel Water.

Pixel Fish: A fish that can only be found on the planet Blue Pixel and in oceans/lakes on Green Pixel.
Pixel Shark: A hostile mod that can only be found on the planet Blue Pixel and in oceans/lakes on Green Pixel
Pixel Coral: A coral found on the ocean floor of Blue Pixel. Can be crafted into an under water light source.

Gray Pixel: The barren moon orbiting Green Pixel. Has scattered areas of Pixel Ice on the surface.
Purple Pixel: A purple moon orbiting Blue Pixel. Has random lakes of pink Pixel Goo scattered on the surface as well as a local species of trees.
Blue Pixel: A planet orbiting a little bit farther out from Green Pixel and is a ocean world with seas of Pixel Water and a few islands scattered around the surface. Pixel Fish, Pixel Sharks, and a few scattered ruins can be found on this planet. Has two orbiting moons.
Black Pixel: A planet orbiting close the the systems star that is a boiling wasteland of Pixel Lava and Pixel Obsidian. Has an atmosphere of nothing but sulfur and methane so no breathable air.
White Pixel: A very large planet that has a surface completely covered in a very thick layer of Pixel Clouds so it is always dark on the surface. The clouds are dense enough that with the right type of boots a player can not only walk on them but possibly survive on the clouds themselves... which is a good thing since their is breahtable air at the cloud layer as to where the surface is toxic/poisoness due to not only a large amount of radiation since the local plant life give off radioactive materials such as green Pixel Goo.

Finally !
A feedback with suggestions
But the problem that you are replaying after i returned to school and missed everything :(

Maybe i can make those suggestions when the school finishes :p (after 3 months)

InsanityPie

Jun 18, 2014
Im nowhere but also everywhere
Finally !
A feedback with suggestions
But the problem that you are replaying after i returned to school and missed everything :(

Maybe i can make those suggestions when the school finishes :p (after 3 months)

Dang, I always did have bad timing! Take all the time you need cause I know how school and life can slow a modder down... im currently happy with how playable it is now despite their not being much so it isn't really much of a problem in my opinion, only thing is I use Green Pixels current 'beta terrain' as a middle ground base between the More Planets addon systems and the main system since it's pretty much in the middle of the two xD

RamiLego4Game

Dec 26, 2013
Syria ,Damascus
RamiLego4Game.dc7.us

Back to programming the add-on, Now those are useful :D

Status
Not open for further replies.