GC3 COMING NEXT WEEK! (NEWS: BETA IS OUT!)

Discussion in 'General' started by fun0326, Jul 19, 2014.

1. MoltonMontro

MoltonMontro Member

Because we know more about Mars, and the Asteroid Belt is easier than Mercury and Venus? That's my assumption, but I also think that Mercury would have required a tier 3 rocket (I did some math, but I'm not sure how far each rocket can actually travel from Earth.)

2. GamerARK13

GamerARK13 Member

And well if you go anywhere near mercury or venus YOU and YOUR SHIP will probably explode into a flaming ball of fire.

With that said you would probably freeze to death if you tried to go past neptune if it weren't for the thermal plating.

#102 GamerARK13, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
  3. MoltonMontro

MoltonMontro Member

Well, your ship might overheat or become corroded once entering the Venus atmosphere. Yet, we already have imaginary oxygen systems inside the rocket, why not have a thermal cooling system?

4. GamerARK13

GamerARK13 Member

Maybe but it would need to be extremely powerful as you get closer to the sun and you would also need radiation protection plates, I might be wrong but I think the sun emits radiation up close.

5. LividPumpkin

LividPumpkin Member

yep i also wondered about the radiation

6. AcapitalA

AcapitalA Member

For what i know the sun emits radiation to even beyond Earth, we don't notice it because the Earth has a magnetic field if i'm correct.