GC3 COMING NEXT WEEK! (NEWS: BETA IS OUT!)

fun0326

May 18, 2014
Micdoodle posted on twiter hes gonna have a build for gc3 next week so finnaly the wait for a release date is overcand we all get to enjoy gc3! Although the downside is that he said it was gonna be unstable so yeah problably lots of bugs cant wait! (For the update,not the bugs) :)

Reactions: Ops. The Xeno

Gamegeek1234

Apr 22, 2013
Sweet! I was about to make a post asking what's happened in the past few months because I haven't quite been here for, well, several months. Time for a whole new Galacticraft once more!

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
Anyway, now that we're over the reaction videos, anyone care to share your plans on what you'll do with GC3? I think my plan is to set up a multi-asteroid base, but it depends on how far apart the asteroids will be i suppose. If they're close, I'll use walkways. If not, ill just use the teleporter to connect the bases inside of the asteroids. All I know is im going to have a blast!

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
Anyway, now that we're over the reaction videos, anyone care to share your plans on what you'll do with GC3? I think my plan is to set up a multi-asteroid base, but it depends on how far apart the asteroids will be i suppose. If they're close, I'll use walkways. If not, ill just use the teleporter to connect the bases inside of the asteroids. All I know is im going to have a blast!
I will try to build midpoint and if europa is added in this update( ya never know) then I can build icicle base and deep stone base there.

fun0326

May 18, 2014
I wanna build the most boss astroid base and have a mars base with a veiwing area so I can see the finnaly redish sky and other stuff with other 1.7 mods :) :)

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
I wanna build the most boss astroid base and have a mars base with a veiwing area so I can see the finnaly redish sky and other stuff with other 1.7 mods :) :)
I want to also make a space station with a lab for each celestial body in the mod.

fun0326

May 18, 2014
IsoMS if you want to know whats coming look at github curently working on hint: something that can turn a gas into something else ( dont want to spoil it for some of us) :)