GC3 COMING NEXT WEEK! (NEWS: BETA IS OUT!)

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
can i ask a question why did micdoodle started from mars and the asteroids belt and didn't make mercury and venus first ?
Because we know more about Mars, and the Asteroid Belt is easier than Mercury and Venus? That's my assumption, but I also think that Mercury would have required a tier 3 rocket (I did some math, but I'm not sure how far each rocket can actually travel from Earth.)

And well if you go anywhere near mercury or venus YOU and YOUR SHIP will probably explode into a flaming ball of fire.

With that said you would probably freeze to death if you tried to go past neptune if it weren't for the thermal plating.

Last edited by a moderator:

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
And well if you go anywhere near mercury or venus YOU and YOUR SHIP will probably explode into a flaming ball of fire.

Well, your ship might overheat or become corroded once entering the Venus atmosphere. Yet, we already have imaginary oxygen systems inside the rocket, why not have a thermal cooling system?

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Maybe but it would need to be extremely powerful as you get closer to the sun and you would also need radiation protection plates, I might be wrong but I think the sun emits radiation up close.
For what i know the sun emits radiation to even beyond Earth, we don't notice it because the Earth has a magnetic field if i'm correct.