Generator problems

Ian

Jul 12, 2013
Hey So I hooked u my coal generator and it started consuming coal and said it was outputting electricity, but the battery box never received any of it so I could refine oil or compress oxygen. Im certain I had all the wires in the correct place. Any ideas?

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Forge Version Minecraft Version Galacticraft Version? Also you can use the wrench to turn the box around. One side is input the other output.

Andrej Lotski

Jul 10, 2013
I have tried every placement of wires and the blocks but it still doesn't output electricity into the battery box, having the same problem. At least the GUI bug was fixed so we could access the machines, but now another problem :((

nextcode

Jun 30, 2013
Switzerland
I bet you all are using recent versions of galacticraft. There is a reason why they are marked red on the download-page. They are unstable in the moment and MicDoodle will fix this soon. So just wait for a stable build (it's recompiled daily).

Most problems will be fixed then.

Ian

Jul 12, 2013
Yeah sorry I have the latest development version with Forge using basic components. I have watched several tutorials on the machines and hooked them up exactly how they were in the videos but still nothing. It might just be that its a problem with the latest version, but I wanted to make sure. Thanks!