Getting Fuel out of Refinery into Fuel loader

chezpaul

Oct 23, 2014
So i'm at a loss.
I got my crude oil pumped into the Refinery. I see it going up in there. I got electricity going in. I see the fuel being refined but how do I get it to the Fuel loader ?
I got gold tubes going from the Refinery to the Loader but the fuel just stays in the refinery.
I googled and search youtube but can't figure it out. I'm guessing it has to do with Fluid ejectors in the Refinery? I also tried puting a pump to the refinery but that doesn't work either.
Thanks

And yes, the oil pipe goes into the black hole and the output is my yellow hole.

chezpaul

Oct 23, 2014
GC is latest 357 running on a KCauldron version 1.7.10-1492.155, so Forge 1492

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Thanks. I'm investigating right now. I see the Refinery is consuming the oil but its UI says "No oil" and for an oddity it does output fuel which can't be loaded in in the Fuel Loader.

More info later on.

----

EDIT:
Seems everything works ok until v351.

Last edited:

chezpaul

Oct 23, 2014
Cool
Thanks..
FYI, my refinery does consume oil and I see it inside and it gets refined into Fuel. I see all that. But the Fuel just stays there. Even with a fluid ejector in place.

I'm surprised I'm the only one trying that.

chezpaul

Oct 23, 2014
Argh... I was trying to work around this and got the mod Power Converters to convert IC2 power to BC but for some reason that has a bug and won't load the buildcraft recipes, so it only does steam and EU.
My luck...

chezpaul

Oct 23, 2014
Okay so I decided to go with the buildcraft refinery and it works fine. Got my fuel pumped out from the refinery going to the Fuel Loader with BC Fluid Pipes and... well it gets to the Fuel loader and it stacks up.
Doesn't go into the fuel loader.

So what pipes should I be using ?
I know those pipes used to work on the GC Refinery. Oil would go into it fine... Even though Fuel wouldn't go out as we know now. Maybe it' a fuel thing only?