Glacticraft Server Error

Cecalo

Nov 7, 2013
I have just recently made a 1.7.2 server, but I decided to make a Glacticraft server so my friends and I can mess with stuff. I used the same .bat folder to start the server that I did with the 1.7.2 one (with the exception of the name of the actual start file) with 2 gb of ram. For some reason, I get this error when I run it in the Glacticraft one and not the 1.7.2 one.
C:\Users\Cecalo\Desktop\1.6.4 Server>java -Xms2048M -Xmx2048M -jar minecraft_server.jar -o true
Error: Unable to access jarfile minecraft_server.jar
And this is the contents of the .bat folder
java -Xms2048M -Xmx2048M -jar minecraft_server.jar -o true
PAUSE
Yes, the name of the .jar in the .bat file is identical to the name of the .jar in the server folder.
Also, it runs fine when I just click on the minecraft_server.jar in the folder, just not with the ram I want it to have.

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
Galacticraft has not yet updated to 1.7.2, the latest version of Minecraft it is on is 1.6.4 at the moment. I wouldn't expect any 1.7 releases for at least a good month or longer. However if forge updates quickly you can't count on Micdoodle to update soon as well.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Unless you injected forge into the server jar, or renamed it you should be using the minecraftforge-universal-1.6.2-9.11.1.916.jar