Glass at other planets

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
I don't like creative mode, I think survival is the best, and if you are going to solve this by creative mode, I'll use TMI in survival.

Too bad. If you like survival then play survival. Part of that means having to prepare because not everything is available everywhere. You're basically complaining that you want to be able to craft diamond armor from dirt because you don't want to have to prepare ahead of time and actually go looking for diamonds. You just want them where ever you decide "I want them now."

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Too bad. If you like survival then play survival. Part of that means having to prepare because not everything is available everywhere. You're basically complaining that you want to be able to craft diamond armor from dirt because you don't want to have to prepare ahead of time and actually go looking for diamonds. You just want them where ever you decide "I want them now."

If he wants to craft diamonds out of dirt he can use the Minechem mod, it just updated to 1.6

Link: http://universalelectricity.com/minechem

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
If he wants to craft diamonds out of dirt he can use the Minechem mod, it just updated to 1.6

Link: http://universalelectricity.com/minechem

That's not my point. Even with that mod, it would take planning and setting up, which is what he's complaining about. He wants glass on the moon without having to plan ahead and transport it there. That's called creative mode. It gives you access to absolutely everything in game without the need to plan ahead or make anything a head of time. It's just magically available whenever you want it, which is exactly what he wants, but in survival mode.

Sure you should be able to turn moon dirt into moon sand and then turn that into a type of glass. It shouldn't be as easy as shoving the moon blocks in a vanilla furnace though.