Got a strange message here at the Forums

Donzaffi

Sep 28, 2013
In a Kingdom far far away
I got this message a few days ago,

"
Hi Everybody

I will show you today my project , it will make your mod WoW , yes it will make the mod so nice and this mod

Galacticraft Planets

Planets that I Finish :

Mercury , Venus , Jupiter , Saturn , Pluto , Charon , Europa , Titan , Enceladus , io , Callisto , Mimas

Planets I put some Changes

Mars : Red Sky , New Dirt , The dungeon are HUGE , New Ores ,you can see Phobos and Deimos and some little changes

Moon : New Dirt and little changes to Sky

Planets That in work

Uranus , Neptune

You can see that 2 planets didn't finish so I think you should wait little more because Adding Planets and do textures are Hard.

So finally I can Sid follow me to be the first who get the planets and don't forget comment and I will answer you and bye

by EnderSpace"

it seems a little bit strange because his account was new, and never have posted a single thing here.
and second its impossible to make in this short time?

Have some others got this message ?

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
An Addon that is nearly fully complete ^^
If something sounds to good to be true its never true
Or is it?
I got this message a few days ago,

"
Hi Everybody

I will show you today my project , it will make your mod WoW , yes it will make the mod so nice and this mod

Galacticraft Planets

Planets that I Finish :

Mercury , Venus , Jupiter , Saturn , Pluto , Charon , Europa , Titan , Enceladus , io , Callisto , Mimas

Planets I put some Changes

Mars : Red Sky , New Dirt , The dungeon are HUGE , New Ores ,you can see Phobos and Deimos and some little changes

Moon : New Dirt and little changes to Sky

Planets That in work

Uranus , Neptune

You can see that 2 planets didn't finish so I think you should wait little more because Adding Planets and do textures are Hard.

So finally I can Sid follow me to be the first who get the planets and don't forget comment and I will answer you and bye

by EnderSpace"

it seems a little bit strange because his account was new, and never have posted a single thing here.
and second its impossible to make in this short time?

Have some others got this message
?
It is possible to do it in such a short time...
Also, don't trust that guy that sent you the message...

I am giving too much information! D:

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Not got it, private message? (idk if that is implemented but maybe...)
(i'm new so the chance is like zero i could have got it)