Grass turns grey.

Shisketti

Feb 8, 2015
I have searched Google all over, typing in, Grass water leaves, turning brown or grey, have not had the slightest luck what so ever. Well my grass will be green, and one log off later, and well it magically turns grey along with the water and leaves, the wiki does not say anything about this, or anyway to stop it if its part of the game play.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I'm using 261 right now. I'm not having the problem you described. Could you please post forge log? I guess some other mod is effecting the graphic rendering.

Shisketti

Feb 8, 2015
You are probably right, but as a work around of just leaving the chunks and coming back to it, its not too game breaking, Thanks for your time.

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
Please post your log so we can see the modlist.
Is this an issue that only started after you installed Galacticraft?
If there is a Galacticraft issue here, I'd like to try to fix it. For every player who reports an issue, there's probably 100 players who have the issue but don't know how to report it.

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
Thanks, I downloaded the log so you can delete it from your Dropbox if you want to now.
Any chance you could also post a screenshot of the space station grass? I understand what "grey" means but even so it might help, or someone else here might see it and know how to fix it.

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
One possibility: this could be a Biome ID number conflict. Can you switch on the F3 debug screen and take a look at which Biome type is shown as you move around your Space Station. It should be "Space" everywhere. If it is not, then that is most likely the cause of the issue, and it can be fixed by fixing the ID conflict.