Gravity Problems in space station

ShadeDarkhold

Oct 24, 2014
So I planned on trying out the space station, but as soon as I got in, I could only move horizontally! Now I know that the gravity is MUCH different now, but I need to use creative just to move vertically!

YukonPete79

Jul 27, 2013
Tried finding a similar thread but didn't see one with this exact issue.

I went to the space station dimension and as soon it loaded I floated directly to the ceiling and now I cannot move up or down, just left or right and back and forwards. I cannot reach my chest with the rocket in it. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Guess I should also mention that holding down the sneak key does not work either.

Last edited:

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I cannot reach my chest with the rocket in it. Am I doing something wrong?
What GC version are you playing on? I'm using 357 and having no problem. It was supposed to be able to move down and up with sneak and jump keys, although slowly, on survival mode.

Also, are you using other mods along with?

Captenrex7839

Sep 6, 2015
Yukon in space there is no gravtiy. So in your space there is no gravity to pull you down. A way to get you down is 1. Install a jet pack mod switch to hover mode (its like creative fly) or 2. Go in to creative or 3. When in more open space hold down shift+W and steer with your mouse.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Yukon in space there is no gravtiy. So in your space there is no gravity to pull you down. A way to get you down is 1. Install a jet pack mod switch to hover mode (its like creative fly) or 2. Go in to creative or 3. When in more open space hold down shift+W and steer with your mouse.
He is not saying he can't fall by gravity. He is saying he cannot move down to get himself unstuck from the ceiling, he's supposed to be able to move down with sneak key.

I confirmed the issue. If I hit my head on the ceiling in an airless room, I can't move down: https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/issues/1841

Last edited: