• Yes i do and i'm looking forward to them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No i dont.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
First of all i would like to suggest a couple of things to be added in the mod,They may be hard to add in but trust me its worth it.
-Astronaut suits/Pressure suits.
We need pressure suits to make this a bit better and more challenging because the average glass helmet wouldn't do much really.
-More planets/dimensions
Adding in more planets and even other solar systems would be fun but hard to do,it can be done.
-More powerful rockets.
Adding more kinds of rockets would be cool example a larger one that can hold 2 players,lots of cargo and more fuel to get to more distant planets.
-Mobs
More alien creatures would be amazing,Some hostile ones like special mobs would be very interesting.
-Mars rover.
Explore mars without needing to risk the life of your fellow humans,runs off solar energy.
How it can be done? Make the player walk slower and see closer and not be able to jump,make him invisible and replace his character with the rover model.
-Satellites
to see the gas giants/hostile planets from above,just by adding in a lil interface i guess and have a look at a cube that moves
-Asteroids
Seeing asteroids that could carry special materials(diamonds,other new ores for the new rockets)
-Terra-former
A machine that could be a multi-block thing to add water,trees and more at a massive scale running off saplings 2 water buckets and energy.
-Grass in oxygen area's
we do need grass in the oxygen bubbles/sealers not the black mud that exists in space.
-Moon's
Exploring other planets moons,example Jupiter's moons like Europa.
-More vehicles
like a satellite around the planet your visiting before ejecting downwards to it.Also a submarine if you ever add in a water planet.
If you need more idea's just contact me.
Thanks for you time
-Zachecho

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
Sorry i only played the 1.5.2 version so dont get so mad at me i dident know it was implemented and its my first post

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
i'm infact using the latest tekkit modpack sadly the other mods diden't make 1.6.4 version yet so that why im still on 1.5.2 galacticraft

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Yeah, that's a big reason why I just compile my own collection of mods. Even if the pack is the latest available version of that pack, some of the mods aren't the latest version of said mods. I might miss out on some of the mods, but at least I get the latest and greatest (or at least the version I'm running) for the ones I really want most. It's a give-and-take sort of thing. Plus I get to customize my setup exactly the way I want since most packs include mods that I dislike just enough to lose interrest in that pack altogether.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
i'm infact using the latest tekkit modpack sadly the other mods diden't make 1.6.4 version yet so that why im still on 1.5.2 galacticraft

Depending on your mod pack, most of the mods may already be updated. If you check out the AT Launcher, they have a bunch of 1.6.4 packs. I usually add Galacticraft and atomic science to Resonant Rise. The downside is the the RR modpack seems to get updated 80 times a week.

livid

Sep 16, 2013
I'm not saying that he should not play an outdated version; i'm saying that if he is making suggestion he should play/check the actual version of the mod