Hardlock occurs when trying to return to Earth

TheMCSpacePro

Dec 25, 2015
So after trying to go to the space station, and it refusing to load, I decided to return to the Earth. But I couldn't, as the game hardlocked on the loading screen! I had Vanilla Fix in the modpack, so I was able to get this report.

https://paste.dimdev.org/ojohasigez.rb

Help? I'm running version 4.0.2.238.

TheMCSpacePro

Dec 25, 2015
Um, I was in Creative mode. Also what I meant by "trying to go to the space station, and it refusing to load" I meant that the chucks refused to load. I already had the space station created. And that wasn't even the issue. The issue was that trying to return to the Earth on the latest version for me led to a hard lock where it just froze on the loading screen!

TheMCSpacePro

Dec 25, 2015
Found the issue. It's a conflit with the mod 'Better Portals'. While that mod IS open source, I'll first see if the creator of that mod will fix it on their end first before making a proper thread here. (Meaning ya'll don't have to do anything unless the creator of Better Portals is unable/unwilling to fix the issue)

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2019
Found the issue. It's a conflit with the mod 'Better Portals'. While that mod IS open source, I'll first see if the creator of that mod will fix it on their end first before making a proper thread here. (Meaning ya'll don't have to do anything unless the creator of Better Portals is unable/unwilling to fix the issue)
what exactly was the issue on BetterPortals end if you don't mine the question