[Help] Schematics and Other Space Station

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
Hello radfast.
1) I have a problem with the schemes of rockets (in my addon).
I can not understand why the schemes are not transferred to the cell workbench NASA.
Helps only shift + click

2) I can not create a space station on other planets.
Because in GuiCelestialSelection contains only planetOverworld.
Could you make any support for the planet?

How do I fix this problems?

Last edited:

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Yeah, it would be better if planets or celestialbodies in general had a "allowSpaceStation" property or something, instead of hardcoding it to the OW. But then, will everything work and render correctly?

Generally it would be awesome if modders had more ways to influence the behaviour of GuiCelestialSelection. Adding custom buttons, for example.

can't say anything about 1), though, sorry. Haven't tried adding schematics yet

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
(2) will be changed some time soon, another modder has also asked for this and it's in line with plans for Galacticraft's future

(1) This commit shows everything you need to do to make a schematic:
https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/commit/9f7b45759eaa5350d0e02af4614751eaa5cb0015
As you can see there was one change to the GalacticraftRegistry there - but you don't need your equivalent INasaWorkbenchRecipe list to be in the GalacticraftRegistry, it can be in any class. All other changes are inside Planets.

Planets (Mars + Asteroids) is intended to work the same way as an Add-On - I mean, it should show you what can be possible using the API and Planets (mostly) does not require any "special" code in core Galacticraft or the API - only very occasionally special code is needed for machines added in Planets like the Launch Controller, but te Launch Controller should really be a core machine now.

If you want changes to GuiCelestialSelection you can propose them and make a pull request for any code you need, otherwise you may have to wait for things to come very slowly as vanilla GC grows.

BlesseNtumble

Content developer
Galaxy Space
Space Ambient
Nov 1, 2014
α Centauri Bb
I have to register all schemes.
Craft rockets work. Only one problem - the scheme not transferred a mouse in the NASA workbench.
And I can not understand where this action is caught.

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014