Help with Oxygen Transportation

_CreeperDust_

Feb 7, 2016
I have recently been trying to figure out an infinite oxygen supply, but the only problem is putting the oxygen in the oxygen-using objects. For example, I am using tesseracts to transport LOX to a drum, but can't transport the LOX from the drum into my bubble distributor. The distributor does not want to accept the Transport Node (Liquids) in it's oxygen port. Any help? Here is a picture of what I mean:2016-02-07_15.17.28.png
The tesseract on the left of the distributor is for power, the other one is for the LOX.

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Yeah, that doesn't work. A workaround I found was moving canisters using itemducts or equivalent between a fluid transposer (filling them with LOX) and an oxygen storage module (emptying them)

Caulder

Feb 15, 2016
You could also install Applied Energistics 2 and the addon ExtraCells which allow you to store and distribute liquids very easily and across dimensions

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
The reason you can't pipe Liquid Oxygen into Galacticraft machines is none of the Galacticraft machines has an internal liquid tank (except the Gas Liquefier on the output side, obviously).

Canisters of Liquid Oxygen are the way you are supposed to transport liquid oxygen between your bases. Galacticraft provides a system for moving these, using Cargo Rockets and Cargo Loader and Unloader. Item management system in other mods, from vanilla hoppers to something fancy involving AE2 or Tesseracts, can also handle these (although some of those systems are very OP).

If you have fluid systems in other mods, you can also use those to transport the fluid and then fill Canisters of Liquid Oxygen locally. Other mods - for example IC2's Bottling Plant or TE's Fluid Transposer - can fill canisters from liquid tanks.

We really don't want players transporting huge quantities of oxygen into space using Portable Fluid Tanks or other large, OP, fluid containers. Liquid Oxygen is not like water or oil or milk, it's supposed to be difficult to transport.