How to reach a space station

oriosbob

Oct 12, 2013
Hi guys,
I play with my friends, and I do not manage to join their space station, due to the new version, I do not know how, we invite via / ssinvite but you can not see the space station, could you tell me how?

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Hi guys,
I play with my friends, and I do not manage to join their space station, due to the new version, I do not know how, we invite via / ssinvite but you can not see the space station, could you tell me how?
I believe that you cannot travel to space stations like you normally would as of the latest version because of an UI issue.

Hanakocz

Dec 14, 2013
Yes, it is known bug, you have to wait until they fix it, they are working on it :) Just be patient.

EoD

Sep 23, 2014
It is possible to go to another persons Space Station without any plugins or mods in SMP.

Just create a Launch Controller on the space station you want to travel to, set it's frequency to 99 and set destination frequency to 11.
Then you create another Launch Controller on the overworld with frequency 11 and destination frequency 99 (the other way round as on the space station).
You should make sure that both buttons on the launch controllers are red and the controller itself is "enabled".
Of course the Launch Controller has to be attached to the launch pads and needs to be powered on both ends.

This way you can fly to and from another person's space station.

Hanakocz

Dec 14, 2013
Well, that can be considered as bug, because then the protection is useless if you have controller on your space station? I mean maybe there should be check for possibility to get there even when you fly with self-controlled rocket

EoD

Sep 23, 2014
Well, that can be considered as bug, because then the protection is useless if you have controller on your space station? I mean maybe there should be check for possibility to get there even when you fly with self-controlled rocket

Not really, if no one knows your frequency it will be hard to figure it out and you can always disable it by removing the launchpad or removing power or pressing the "Disable" button.

Of course it would be great to have a set of "private" frequencies like the private version of EnderChests in EnderStorage or the private frequencies in Thermal Expansion.